Chapter 1

I walked into the school pulling my grey button up jacket over my tight black crop top. As I brushed a hand through my short blonde hair, I felt a strong hand smack against my tight black jeans, and I winced spinning around and seeing Todd, a muscular jerk from the football team, standing there. He smiled at me and I glared back at him.

"Who in the hell do you think you are?" I growled, my fists already tightening as the surge of heat from the spank turned into a wave of anger washing over me. He smiled not paying any attention to the anger in my voice or the visible tension in my body.

"I'm Todd babe, or you can call me Big Daddy." He grinned in self satisfaction at his own disgusting perverseness. I laughed in disgust low and quietly inaudible to anyone else in the hall, and I pushed him back against the wall of lockers behind him. His eyes widened in surprise as he stared down at me.

"I am not someone you mess with Todd." I got really quiet staring up at him trying to calm myself down, one fist on his chest, the other on the lockers next to him. "I am not in the mood for any of your bull shit and you need to leave me alone before I fucking hurt your dumb ass."

"Okay okay I understand I'm sorry geez it was just a joke." The fear in his eyes was noticeable and it made me smile, I nodded and backed away pulling my hand from his chest. 

"Good, now why don't you and your band of goons," I gestured to the small circle of people that had accumulated in the hall around us. "leave me the hell alone."

"Yes okay, I'm sorry, jesus." He frowned and turned and looked to his friends slowly walking away.

"Fucking freak." I heard one of them whisper.

"Fucking dumb asses." I rolled my eyes, and brushed a hand through my hair as I watched the last few girls giggling to each other as they followed Todd away.

I sighed, then breathed in slowly trying to lower my stress level as I walked down the hall with my bag slung across my body like a seat belt strap hanging down to one side. I walked past the kids in the hall watching as a few whispered to each other. I shrugged it off and walked down a small hall and sat down against the wall. This hall was empty because there was only one classroom and it was too early for anyone to be mentally prepared for Pre-calculus. I sat thinking and I pulled up the hood on my jacket, before putting in my earbuds and turning my music up full blast. I glanced around the hall as I sang the songs in my head, then I saw him. His medium build was average for the guys at my school, but he stood out with his dark brown curls flowing slightly below his shoulders and he had "stoner" written all over him and it was amazing. I pulled one earbud out as I looked him up and down, his green eyes glanced over to me and I blushed slightly looking away as quickly as I could. 

"It isn't polite to stare at me unless you're looking for drugs." He said easily as if it was a normal thing to say to a stranger. He had walked over to me and was now sitting against the wall to the left of me.

"Did you just confess to selling drugs to a complete stranger?" I looked over at him forcing the blush away as I chuckled quietly.

"Well you don't necessary have good girl written all over you now do you?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed in fake offense.

"Look at you, you scream hot stoner chick." He smirked, and I could feel the red tint return to my face slightly. He kept staring at me and I could feel the heat raising to cover my face and it was definitely noticeable, so I looked away.

"No I don't, I'm a nice girl." I fought hard against a laugh.

"Oh a tomato girl I see." I blushed harder at his words.

"What?" I pretended not to know what he was talking about, but my heart was racing and the panic was slowly setting in, I wasn't very good at talking to new people especially guys. I was afraid to talk for the panic attack it might cause, and I couldn't have a panic attack in front of a new person. He'd think I was crazy or something. As I thought I could feel my breathing getting shallower and it was causing me to panic.

"You're so red girl, it's adorable you little cutie." My eyes widened and I slowly stood.

"Well thank you for the complements, but this stoner chick must go." I walked away laughing quietly, and I could hear him chuckling behind me. The hyperventilation started to kick in and I walked out of the school, and down the long sidewalk and sat under a large tree. I could feel the tears start to stream down my face as I searched for my inhaler in my bag. I found it and shook it vigorously before putting it in my mouth and breathing in deeply. I held my breath and sat wiping away my tears before breathing out and wrapping my arms around my legs. The sleeves of my jacket pulled up slightly, revealing the new set of burns on my wrist. I quickly pulled my sleeve back down glancing around the area, before standing and taking in a deep breath. I walked back down the street, and back into the school. Time for me to go to class and forget everything that'd happened this morning.