CHAPTER -22

Nandini woke up with a extreme pain in her head as she was hit by an iron rod .

She held her head and sat straight to observe the surroundings where she was.

Nandini realised that she was in a dark room.

She could hardly see anything.

There was a dim light coming from the window of the room.

Nandini thought - Mai yahan kaise aagayi. Kaun the wo log jinhone mujhe maara. Aur orphanage ke Bachche bhi behish the. Kaun karsakta hai aisa. Aur Manik....... Manik kaha hai. Wo bhi to wahi tha....

Nandini felt some movement beside her.

She looked in that direction and found that someone was lying beside her . His hands and legs were tied with a rope.

Nandini took a close look and realized that it was Manik.

She immediately went near him , untied the ropes and tapped his shoulder to wake him up.

Nandini - Manik.... Manik..... utho na. Kya hua hai tumhe.... Tum uth kyu nahi rahe ho. Utho na please.....

Someone entered the room and switched on the lights.

Person giving a wicked laugh- Nahi uthega ye.

Nandini turned toward the person and said-

Kaun ho tum ?

Hume yahan kyu laye ho?

Kya chahiye tumhe?

Person 1- Kitne sawal puchti ho tum.Tumhe kidnap kiya hai hum logo ne. To chup chap baitho waha pe.

Another person entered the room.

He was the Boss of the kidnappers.

Person 1- Dekho paji mai le aaya us ladke ko.

Boss- Shabash.... Aaj tune mera dil Khush kardita. Ye le rakhle.

Saying this his boss handed him the gold locket which he was wearing.

Person1- Shukriya paji.

Boss- Magar ye ladki sath me kaun hai.

Person 2- Paji ye ladki bhi wahi Par thi. Agar hum ise sath nahi laate to ye sab ko alert kar deti. Aur hamara plan kharab hojata.

Boss- Theek hai.

In the meantime at the orphanage -

Shanti got up in the middle of the night and took the jug kept at her side table to drink water . But the jug was empty.

Shanti went down to bring water from the fridge.

She drank the water and was about to go when her eyes fell on the kids in the garden through the window.

Shanti to herself- Yeh Bachche garden me kyu so rahe hai.

She went out and woke up the kids but they didn't move.

She realised that they had fainted.

Shanti then alerted the orphanage staff.

Everyone came down and took the kids to their rooms.

Shanti asked Lata- Lata tumne Manik aur Nandini ko Dekha hai kya.

Lata- Nai Maine to nahi Dekha. Hum dono to sath me andar gaye the na. Aur wo log bachcho ke sath bahar hi the.

Shanti went to Manik's room and didn't find him there.

Then she checked Nandini's room and found her missing too.

Shanti -

Hey bhagwaan kaha chale gaye ye dono. Ab mai kya karu. GHAR pe karke batadu kya?

Nahi khamakha wo log Pareshan hojayenge. Kuch der wait karke dekhti hu. Yahi kahi honge. Bhagwaan please undono ko safe rakhna.

Meanwhile in the room where Manik and Nandini were kept-

Nandini - Kya kiya tum logo ne Manik ko.

Boss- Kuch nahi kiya hai humne bas Zara si nasheeli dawai pila Di hai. Ab yeh hosh me nahi rahega.

Manik moved a little.

He was regaining consciousness.

Person 1- Paji ye ladka to hosh me aaraha hai.

Boss- Fikar mat kar chote hosh me aabhi gaya to hamara Kuch nahi bigad payega ye.

Person 2- Matlab.

Boss- Matlab ye ki iske hath pair kaam nahi karenge Kuch ghanto tak. Aur yeh Kuch bol bhi nahi payega.Wo papers lekar aao.

The person brought the papers .

Boss- Iske anguthe (thumb) ka nishan le lo paper pe. Fir ye zameen hamari hojayegi. Uske baad ye Kuch vi nai karpayega.

The person came towards Manik and took his thumb and put in on the stamp pad and then was about to take Manik thumb impression on the paper when Nandini stopped him.

Manik was seeing all this but he couldn't do anything as he couldn't move an inch due to the drug effect.

Nandini-Ruko tum log aisa nahi karsakte. Ye to dhoka hai.

Boss- Ab dhoka ho ya Kuch aur hum to aise hi karte hai hamara kaam.

The person jerked her hand and took Manik's thumb impression.

Person 1- Paji ye kaam to hogaya Ab is ladki ka kya karna hai.

Boss- Karna kya hai. Waise khoobsurat bahut hai ye. Lejao tum log use apne sath. Aish karo....

Saying this he went away from their.

The kidnappers laughed among themselves and came towards Nandini.

Nandini held Manik's hand tightly.

Manik tried to get up to save Nandini from them. But all his efforts were proving useless.

The kidnappers held Nandini and started to drag her with them but Nandini didn't leave Manik's hand.

Nandini - Chodo mujhe . Please mat karo aise.

They laughed evilly.

Nandini - Manik utho na. Please help me. Manik utho.

She had tears in her eyes.

She called out his name to help her.

Her grip of his hand was slipping.

Finally the kidnappers succeeded to seperate their hands.

And dragged her out of the room despite her cries and protests .

Manik could just see her being taken away by the kidnappers. He was helplessly trying to get up. But the kidnappers had already gone closing the door behind.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.