Day 1(Road Trip)

Hi my name is Chrissy Costanza and yea.
Okay so now I am going on a 30 day trip with my classmates which includes Cameron my silly and funny friend,which I'm inlove with...yes I'm inlove with my bestfriend,who happens to have a girlfriend okay like what the fuck right?I know its wrong but i can't help it..Did i mention that we are sitting together in the bus and he's in the middle and he brought his girlfriend with him.Her name is Acacia Brinley yes the popular girl in school who is smart okay I know and I got nothing I bet i don't stand a chance but its fine cause we're just friends hopefully bestfriends.
Acacia was leaning her head on Cameron's shoulder while she was peacefully sleeping while i was talking to Cameron in a not so loud voice lol.
"Hey,so you guys gonna snoodle?"
I asked Cameron
"Well,Maybe later ha!Thirdwheeler!"
He joked and i punched his armplayfully as he ruffled my hair.
"Okay just sleep you piece of shit"
I joked covering his face with his hood
"Okay Costanza!"
He said as he goes to sleep
He's so handsome,He's like an angel and He's meant for Acacia not for me,I need to remember my place.I slept for about 2 hours and The time I woke up Cameron wasn't there so I asked Acacia
"Hey where's Dallas?"
I asked Acacia
"He went to the shop to get some food"
She replied
"Oh okay"
I replied
"Hey can I ask you something?"
Acacia asked
"Sure go ahead Cacia"
I replied
"Can you write a song for me,I'm gonna sing it for Cam sometime on the camp"
She asked
"Sure that would be cool"
I replied and Now Cameron's back and he's so cute and he gave Acacia food and he also gave me food which was so sweet.But ofcourse Remember your place I'm just his friend.
"Okay so I need to kinda orient you people"
The tour guide said
"So in this 30-Day Camping or 29 because we'll arrive there probably like night so its gonna be pretty late.So a few intro about the camping so we will have a mini prom there so you guys should enjoy.And 2 people per tent and now i will give you your camping buddies,Your camping buddies will be the person staying with you in the tent but ofcourse there are rules!They are your Camping Buddies not Fuck Buddy or anything okay?"
She mentioned the pairs until she said my pair
"Okay Chrissy Costanza your Camping Buddy is Cameron Dallas"
Wow!thats rad tho
"Okie Dokie,and I can't believe I just said that"
"Hmmm.You wanna be with ne aye?!"
Cameron replied qhile smirking
"Shut up!"
I replied
"Pftt.don't act like you don't like me"
He replied
"Nah fuck you"
I said putting out a middle finger and he did the same we like to do that all the time lol.
Okay so we finally arrived,
I'm so tired but We need to set our tent because thats a thing lol.
Cameron helped me fixed the tent and to be honest I kinda like it,I'm blushing but I know he likes someone else so Remember your Place Chrissy.