Chapter 7 I Never Ment To Be Your Pain

HOLY SHIT GUYS, I SAW PIERCE THE VEIL, ALL TIME LOW, AND A DAY TO REMEBER THE 11TH. I CRIED SO HARD, IT WAS AMAZING. BEST DAY EVER.

But on a serious note, sorry I haven't updated lately, iv been really busy with school, but I will try to update more for now on!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**RECAP**

"Damn it Vic, you have more drama in your life then a 16 year old girl!! The best thing to do right now is just talk it out with Tony and make sure Skylar understands you guys are just friends"

He was right. Jaime always knew what's best for me.

But first I gotta tell mike I'm gay. That's the hardest part.

**END RECAP**

**VICS POV**

"Thanks Jaime for listening, it means a lot." I said sincerely

" Its no biggie." He smiled

I turned to leave to help Skylar get set up for the night and also to go talk to him, but Jaime stopped me. He looked real serious.

"Listen Vic, iv been meaning to ask you, does Mike ever talk about me to you?" he asked biting his lower lip.

"No, not really." Jaime's face dropped instantly when the words left my mouth. "But don't give up on trying. I mean, what's there to not like about you? You're funny, smart, and you make good burritos. If it makes you feel any better when I talk to Mike latter tonight, ill bring you up, okay?"

Jaime smiled a little. "Thanks Vic."

I turned to leave for the second time but Jaime grabbed my arm.

"What no bro hug?" he said pretending to sound sad

"Fine. Come here" I said rolling my eyes playfully

Jaime engulfed me in a massive bear hug that almost made me topple over.

"Now go talk to Skylar. And then tell Mike when your ready, Okay?" Jaime offers

"Alright." I say, leaving the room for good.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I walk back into the Man Cave, where Mike and Skylar are. Their still in a pretty intense conversation, probably about GTA 5. Who knows.

I glanced up at the clock above the TV and it read, 11:30 PM

I was exhausted. Today was one hell of a day. My whole body physically ached.

I just need to tell Skylar I'm not interested, and tell mike I'm gay so I can get this thing off my chest. The whole plan sounded so much easier in my head, but I soon found out it was way harder then I thought.

I make my way over to Skylar. I guess he new I wanted to say something because he asked "What's up?" tilting his head.

"Its getting kinda late, and I should probably help you get ready and everything." I explained

"Ready for what?" Mike asked with a confused face.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Skylar's staying the night."

When I said that, the realization finally hit me.

Why the fuck did I invite Skylar to spend the night when I want to tell him I'm not into him, and he clearly has a thing for me.

"I swear to god Vic, you're so stupid sometimes." I mentally scolded myself.

"Oh?" Mike said, his confused expression not leaving his face.