Yū Tosaki {Request}

Hontoūni Gomenasai for posting the chapter late as I had been busy with my other stories and also there was study pressure so I didn't get time to draw. So suddenly today I was free in the afternoon and therefore I did a request drawing by ImCrazy0-0 san and posted it.

Honestly I haven't watched the anime Ajin Demi human and I didn't knew this character. Well, apologies if this drawing doesn't resemble the real character. And I honestly think he looks a lot like Superintendent Akechi in Kindaichi shounen no jikenbo (The file of young Kindaichi)

Now, here's a bit of news:
Apparently the anime Bokura ga ita has a part two, although not in the anime version it's in a drama.

Yesterday I saw Bokura ga ita: Kouhen  i.e., the Last part. The version in the anime is Bokura ga ita: Zenpen i.e., the first part. I saw the whole two hours, one minute and fifty three seconds movie yesterday, and honestly it was awesome!!! I cried a lot! It was not anime it was a drama and the actors did a great job. I'm not going to display the story here, because you people have to watch it. It's so awesome!!

Site: www.kissasian.com

Here's where I watch all the Japanese dramas. Honestly I recommend this drama to all Bokura ga ita fans . And if you people are interested in tradegy dramas then watch Okasan ore wa daijoubu. It's also amazing!

Meet you'll in the next chapter. I guess I should close down this book. Let's see! Janae!