The Fight For Soul, Family reunion?!? Making amends?

Third person pov

Y/n whipped out her two signature katanas, just like old times.

"Just so you know, I have grown a whole lot stronger and I can use that power whenever I please." Y/n said, before Akira started attacking.

"I will kill for Soul!!!" She yelled swiping at Y/n.

Her attacks where so off, that Y/n was just being bored of dodging them so she just kicked Akira in the face.

"Listen, I want to get to class on time. It will look very bad if I was late and I just got back." Y/n said.

"I dont care!!" Akira said, kicking Y/n in the stomach.

Y/n stumbled back a bit but didn't fall.

"Is that you got?" She said, getting her katanas out and attacking Akira.

Akira couldn't keep up with her swift movements and got hit very badly. She couldn't get up, she tried but Y/n used her foot to keep her down.

"Get off me!!" She yelled, Toria turned back into a human and tried to push Y/n off but no success.

Y/n kicked Toria back and still stood on Akira.

"Can you stop!!? It's not even cool anymore. Your obsession with him is getting to much for him to handle. Can't you accept that he doesn't like you? All because your parents own half of Las Vegas, doesn't mean that you can have EVERYTHING you want. You have to understand that sometimes you have to be told no." Y/n said.

Akira started crying.

"B-but my mom t-told me that I can h-have anything if I-I fight for it." She said, as tears ran down on her face.

"And your mom is right. But sometimes you have to lose a battle to get a better reward." Y/n said.

Y/n put her hand out, and got off of her.

"Friends?" She asked.

Akira wiped her eyes away and grabbed Y/n's hand.

"Friends." Akira said, before awkwardly hugging her.

Y/n hugged her back and got Toria in the hug too.

"Now that is all settled. Can we get to class?" Y/n asked.

They all nodded.

(3+$6%#7#+"&$-#+&$+)2+$&*+$8?$+%+%;%+%-%-+%+$-$-$-$-3+$+$+$-$$-$-+$+($-#-+$+$+$+$+$-$++$+$$($&&"+$+$86$7$?+$+$($(3)2?$-+$+%7%6%($(#+$$7$+84(3#((#8$7($(%8%$(($+3+$+$++

Random time skipz literally random.

Y/n's pov

We all sat down in our class, ready for class to start.

"Class, as you know. Our city was attacked by Medusa. But thanks to Y/n, Medusa is dead and defeated. So we give our thanks to her." Stein-san said.

Everyone started clapping, and cheering for me. I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Also, we had a new student. He came two days ago, but due to the attack. We had to postpone his welcome. Please welcome, Ren Sevan!"

A boy with White hair like Soul's cam inside.

"REN?!?" Soul yelled.

"Hey cousin!!" He said loudly each at Soul.

"Oh so you and Soul know each other. I guess you can sit next to him. Y/n, scoot over." Stein-san said.

The boy walked up the steps and sat ob the other side of Soul, where I was originally sitting.

"What are you doing here?" Soul grumbled.

"I'm a Meister here! Isn't that exciting?!?" He said.

"Not to me." Soul grumbled back.

"You know Wes misses you, you never visit." He said and Soul grabbed his own and broke it.

"Just shut up!" Soul said.

"Soul is there a problem?" Stein-san said, looking up at him.

"No not all."

I have decided to end the book in the next chapter and start a new book a little later. Please don't hate me, but I like making series. Its cool.

Thanks and bye.

~OntoImpossibleDreams