Written In Perfection

Perfect Kiss

I followed him as he took my hand in his, I wasn't sure where we were going but the butterflies in my stomach ached for me to follow.

As we finally stopped in a long hallway ,my back against the wall, our eyes met. I wasn't sure exactly what to do. Our hands slowly released one another's. I stupidly blinked away , I couldn't handle his deep eyes. I licked my lips , making

them soft and not chapped.

I looked back into his eyes as he slowly moved his hands around my waist, causing my butterflies to triple , and heart to have a continuos beat like a humming birds wings. I blinked and turned red. face as if it was on fire. I moved my left arm up around his neck and the right brushing through his hair and cupping his cheek.

We couldn't help but giggle at each other as I rest my head on his shoulder.

Eyes found each other once again. Big smiles came across my face as he smirked. I laughed but try to look into his eyes without the awkward and blushing of my face ruin the moment .

We were just inches apart as we leaned into each other. My eyes lightly closed and I felt the butterflies die down.

Our lips had finally met. Both eyes closed. His lips slightly moved in mine. I felt like our lips were meant to collide. Overlapping with one another. It was a constant motion that last or seamed like forever.

Our lips separated in hesitation as if not wanting it to end. He bit his lip which drove me crazy, making want to crash into his lips.

I looked down at his lips , arms still tangled around one another. My arms rested on his shoulders as he slid one hand against the wall, I leaned back.

I realized we were just like as they say in the movies. I leaning against the wall as one of his arms is on my waist and the other is on the wall. I pulled my arms as we both came in for our last kiss.