Chapter 1.

3rd person:

"Say WHAT?!" Johnny Cage,the superstar,the legend,the boss himself yelled through this communicator attached to his ear,while he was punching another robotic drone.He was at traying with Jax and Kenshi.They were ready to head off to the new base . Johnny divorced Sonya -who was currently on the phone- and working with her in the same place,would get...awkward.

"You said that I can take her 2 times at week,MONDAY and FRIDAY! Today is MONDAY! YOU made this motherfucking program,God damned!" He yelled furiously to his ex wife.The reason is:Their daughter.Little 4 years old Cassie,while the divorce papers were signed,the custody was still shared.It hasn't been decided where Cassie will remain,but right now the judge decided that She should stay with Sonya.

"First of all:Stop yelling at me. I'm STILL your superior Mr . Cage,so please control your language" she said over the phone,and he swore that he could feel her smirk.

"Yes,today is Monday,but Mom wanted to take Cassandra to Disneyland.We have to set this on other time" she said in a bored tone . Johnny let out a spiteful laugh and Put a shadow kick in the head of the drone.

"Oh,Ha! How DARE you handing my daughter to the devil! And her name is CASSIE!" He yelled

"What did I said about comparing my mother to the devil?" She asked through greeted teeths.

"That is offensive to the devil?"

"Cage!"

"I can take her to Disneyland as well! I will take her to Disneyland PARIS! How does THAT sounds?! Can Your mother afford Disneyland Paris?! Huh?! I don't think so,since she dresses like a homeless women! HA! BOOM!"

"You will take her next Friday.And that's final"

"Don't you talk about my daughter like she's a piece of meat! Let her choose!"

"She's 4.She doesn't know what she wants"

"Oh,she is smart enough to choose the parent who actually raises her!"

"I DO raise my daughter!"

"Sonya,handing her to a babysitter,sending her to a private school in Germany,and spending 1 hour a day with her over the PHONE,isn't RAISING"

"At least I'm giving Her education! What can YOU give her?"

"You mean the unconditional love of a parent? The feeling that she's wanted somewhere!"

"....."

"Or You bring her in,or I'm coming to take her,BYE!" He yelled in anger and pinned a robot down,punching him furiously.

"Fucking *punch* bitch *punch* got *punch* Caged!" And with a final punch the cold metal and black gas was spilled everywhere. Johnny realized that he snapped and sighed.

"Hey Cage? Ready to go?" Jax asked his friend after wiping his metal arms from the gasoline
M
"Yeah.Lets Bail" he said and walked off.

Sorry is so short :(.

Picture ☝:Kitana.

TBC.