Rumors after Rumor....

*sigh . "Son, how many time do I need to tell you to behave well?"a man in his early 40s asked . "..."his son replied nothing while focusing on his phone. "KIM MYUNGSOO! I am talking to you " his father shouted . "Mianhae, appa" was all what Myungsoo replied. "You said sorry for countless time already " his father said. Myungsoo stopped doing with whatever he was doing on his phone and looked at his father who was sitting right in front of him while reading newspaper. "Appa? I promise you that it won't happen in future" he said ."Please, prove with your work not only with your words" Mr.Kim said. Then he stood up from the armchair and walked to his son and put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. "I am telling this because I don't want you to get a bad name and..." his son cut his words "And I am the President son , I know dad " he continued his father's words."If you know then change your behaviour. If not I swear I am going to keep all your credit cards, cars , and your properties. Not only that I will force you to marry to a girl " his father said. "Appa, don't blackmail me like that " he said while making a face to his father . "Then Behave , okay?!" His father asked."Arasso, arasso. Can I go now?" He asked. Without waiting for his father's answer he left the office."What should I do with a boy like you ?" His father murmured .

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I am really enough of the President's speech. I heaved out a sigh . Yes, I know that I should not act in this way as one and only son of the President of S.Korea. I was on the way back to my room in the Blue House. I was about to go into my room until "Mr.Kim!"my bodyguard shouted from a distant . I stopped moving and looked back , I saw her running to me . "Slow down , young lady . I am not going in " I said . When she reached me , she was panting . "So, what do you want to say?" I asked."You still need to prepare for the dinner " she said."Okay then" I said. She was about to go back to the staff lounge . "Wait " I said while grabbing her small wrist. "Do you mind to choose a suite for me to wear ?" I asked. "I can but the president Kim told me that he will send stylist to you in next 2 hours " she said. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Nae " She replied simply. "So, can you excuse me ?" She asked."Sure" I said while still holding her wrist."But , Mr.Kim ..."she said while eyeing to my hand ."Oh, sorry " I said . "Are you coming to the dinner and who are we going to meet?" I asked. Actually I want to talk with her since I have nothing to do. "I haven't receive any order from the President about my duty for dinner and you are going to meet with Representative of Business and Trading,Mr.Kim " she answered."Could you please stop calling me Mr.Kim , Mr.Kim all the time?"I asked her."I can't Mr.Kim , that's one of the rule for us to follow " she said. I sighed and she walked away.

HeeSoo 's P.O.V
I am now in the staff lounge with the others bodyguards."HeeSoo ssi, are you going well with Mr.Kim?" The leader of the bodyguards asked."Nae, I am doing good" I replied."That's good and here is the duty for this evening " he said while handing me an envelope. I looked at the package and "Is it concerning with the dinner ?" I asked. "Nae, waeyo?" He asked."Ani, just asking " I replied. "Ok then and can you check the security system in the hall where they are going to meet ?" He asked. "Nae" I replied. "Ms.Park , you are going with her to there in next 10 minutes " he announced."Nae!" I and Minyoung replied in unison.The we collected the things we need and went to the car. "Ms.Chun, you are really lucky to be Myungsoo's bodyguard" she said. "Why?" I asked. "Because he is the king of the girls and other bodyguards are jealous of you " she said. "Including you, right?" I joked. "You got me " she said then both of us giggled .
♡♡♡♡

Here is the very First chapter for you to enjoy even though it kinda boring , ke Ke ... but I promised you that you will have fun in the coming chapters.... thanks