Our 2nd Date ...

Myungsoo's P.O.V
After I changed , I went downstairs and found HeeSoo was falling asleep uncomfortably on the sofa. I walked to her "Babe, what have you done to me ,huh?" I asked while removing some hair that was covering her face. I sat beside her and put my arm on the headrest. I let her head rest on my shoulder. "Kawaii (Cute in Japanese)" I muttered . Yes, I knew how to speak Japanese since I stayed in Yokohama for 6 years. "I will never leave you and I will love you always" I said then gave a kiss on her forehead. I checked the time from my watch and noticed that it's already 3pm . "Babe, babe , let's go " I said. "Ah, okay" she said. Then we walked out off my house and went into my car. I help with fastening a seat belt before I sat properly on my seat , I kissed her on her lips. "You ready?" I asked. "I guess so" she replied then I started the engine and drove to the LINT fashion mall(A/N:I made it up). "We are here " I said then we went down from the car and went into the mall while interwining our hands. The girls were screaming and shouting as they saw me. I held her hand even tighter and leaned in to her face "Don't worry, babe. You are the one and only girl that I loved " I whispered into her ears and kissed on her cheeks. We walked around the mall . The bad thing was that she refused me whenever I was trying to buy something for her. "Babe, why did not you let me buy something for you?" I asked. "Because I don't like them" she said. "Are you sure? Then what's the use of coming all the way here from my house?" I asked."It's because you want to " she replied. "Fine! Let's go back home" I said angrily. "Oppa,you fon't need to get mad at me only because I don't let you buy stuff for me" she replied calmly. "Whatever" I said. Then she stopped walking all of sudden and she ler my hand go which we both were holding holding all the time. "What's wrong ?" I asked. "Nothing" she said while starring into the space. "Tell me, what's wrong ?" I said forcefully. " I want to go back home " she said. I interwined my hand with hers and walked out off the mall and sat on the bench. I snaked one of my arm around her tiny waist "Baba, you mad at me?" I asked. "Ani" she said but I felt that she was mad at me. "Babe, I know that you are mad at me, I didn't mean to shout at you awhile ago" I said. "Oppa, I don't let you buy stuff for me because I dated you not because of what you are . I accepted your love for who you are" she said while looking on her feet. I looked down at her feet , too . But I found that her shoe was old and out dated. "Babe, I know that you chose me for who I am but let me buy one thing for you, huh?" I asked. "But I don't need anything" she said. "Okay, babe. How about I will buy something for you as a birthday present?" I asked. "My birthday is already finished three months ago" she pointed out. "Aish, this girl is really stubborn" I thought. "Let me buy something for you, please ? Babe , please?" I begged. 'Okay , that was the first time I begged to a girl' I sweared. She looked into my eyes "Okay. This will be the last time , okay?" She asked."Well,depends" I said . "W.." I shut her mouth by pressing my lips on hers so that she won't be able to speak anymore any further again."Let's go " I said then walked back into the mall and went into the ' Shoe Palace' . "Okay, babe. Choose one that you like" I said. " But..." " No buts " I said then walked to the show case and took a white high heel(Look at the cover) ."Babe, sit here" I said then she obliged to me . Then I took her white milky slender feet of hers and wear the shoe for her. I looked up "Do you like it?" I asked. "Nae. It's so cute " she said. "Ok . Miss , we will take this one " I said to a sale lady. "Nae, may I know your feet size?" The girl asked. "I wear 6" HeeSoo replied. "Okay , I will be right back to you" Suli(the sale lady's name) said . "Do you want anything else?" I asked while hugging her waist. (A/N: They were sitting side by side on the sofa). "Nope" she replied. "Ms. Here is No.6 " Suli said while handing the box of shoes. I took it from Suli's hand and went to the cashier to pay for it. "It's ₩2500000" the lady said. Then I paid for it and went back to where Heesoo was. "Kaja" I said then walked back to our car. "Oppa, why did buy shoes for me?" HeeSoo asked.

HeeSoo's P.O.V
I was really curious why did he buy shoes for me."Oppa, why did you buy shoes for me" I asked. "Oh, once I read in as book and it's say 'In a girl's lifr , shoes are the most important thing for her'" he replied while focusing on the road. "Wae?" I asked. "Because beautiful shoes can send you to the beautiful path of way" he replied. Okay , I am melting , Now! "Ah, I see" I said. "Babe, do you want to eat something?" He asked. "Sure" I replied then he drove to SungKyu's restaurant. Before we went inside the store . He called someone.

MS:Hyung, are there any available private room in your restaurant?
SG: Let me check.
MS: Okay.
(A moment later) SG: Yes, there is one available.
MS: Okay then . Reserved it for me and I will be there now!
SG: okay.
( END OF CONVERSATION )

I looked at him curiously, "Oppa, is the shop we are trying to go last time?" I asked. "Nae, babe. You know the owner of the shop "he said. "Really ?" I asked. He nodded then he parked the car in the parking lot and went out and opened the door for me. "Let's go, my princess" He said while offering his hand . I gadly took it and walked into the restaurant. "L! You're here" a man in his early 30s shouted when he saw me and Myungsoo. "Nae" that was all Myungsoo replied . "Follow me" SungKyu said and we followed him ."Isn't he the one , I saw in the club?" I asked Myungsoo. "Yeah, his name is SungKyu , my cousin" he said. "Ah, I see" I replied. "Okay . L , here this is the one " SungKyu said then we went inside the private room. The restaurant was really well designed and it looked so luxurious and grand. "Thanks, hyung" Myungsoo said. "No Prob." SungKyu replied. Then we sat on the table that served for two. Myungsoo is so sweet that he helped me with my chair and everything just like we saw in the movies. Then we ordered some food and had our dinner deliciously and peacefully while talking about our life and stuffs.