chapter 1.

Note: this is my first time writing a fan fic Im sorry for it being bad.

Alexis POV
I'm not the most popular girl at my school I'm known for getting bullied by Jacob Sartorius and his friends. Me and Jacob used to be best friends but we grew apart and he came more popular. Soon he started being a jerk his friends started picking on me and now Jacob, and his friends are now my bully's they been bullying me for about all most 2 years now. I've gotten used to it by now.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
I shut it off and got up checked my phone and got out of bed.
My phone went off with the name bully at the top. Great he's texting me.
Bully: get ready for today.
I just put down my phone and went to go get dressed.
I put on some skinny jeans and a hoodie with some vans. I grabbed my book bag and walked out the door with my phone. I was walking to the bus stop just to see the guy I hate.
Well well look who it is. Jacob said
Look who it is hiplikejacob the ass hole. I said
The bus came and I got on. While I was walking to my seat someone trip me. Everyone busted out laughing. I got up and sat in my seat.
I have no friends because of Jacob so I rode to school with out saying one word
School
When we got to school I was the last one off the bus like all ways. I went straight to my locker I got out my huge binder. When I shut my locker Jacob was standing right beside me looking at me. He nocked my binder out of my hands and pushed me down.
Aren't you done bullying me by now? I asked standing up.
No. Jacob said walking off.
I went to 1st period.
Of course I had it with Jacob.
I walked in and no one was there besides the teacher. I sat down right when I did Jacob came in and sat down right behind me. He played with my hair. Right when he did I got a flash back
Flash back
I was sitting in class the day the incident happened. It was 5th period. Jacob started to play with my hair he all ways dose it when he's upset or angry. At launch I sat with him and we just talked when we where done eating me and Jacob dumped our lunch and sat back down after we sat down he sat down and I sat beside him. I looked at him and he looked at me I could see something in his eyes. "Will you go out with Me Alexis?" He said
I didn't know what to say. Then I got black water dumped on me. Jacob had got up so he didn't get wet. He just stood there and laughed. I turned around just to see Jacobs friends. They were all laughing.
I got up and ran out of the lunch room. I asked the lunch person if I could go home. He said yes. So I went to my last class got my binder went to my locker and put it away and grabbed my book bag. Then ran home. I hated him he stood there and laughed at me. I pulled out my phone and texted Jacob.
(A- me j- Jacob)
A- how could you!
J- how could I what!
A- stand there and laugh at me!
J- I don't know what your talking about.
A- don't play dumb with me Jacob.
J- I'm not playing dumb!
A- sure what ever.
J- I ain't!
A- don't ever talk to my again!
J- I won't!
I shut off my phone and sat on my bed and cried myself to sleep.
End of flashback

Jacob stopped playing with my hair. I looked back at him and he gave me a smile.

Yo guys what up! I'll up date soon! Comment down below if you liked it. Sorry if it sucked. (Word count 700)

* follow me on Instagram @ommgsartorius