The Champion of Kalos

(Nepeta x Equius :3)

It was a lovely day in the region of Kalos,  Nepeta Leijon had just been wandering around Lumiose City with her Espeon, Amethyst. Normally she would've been at the Pokemon League waiting for another challenger but she found that it would be good to get a break from there! So she asked her sister Meulin to take over for a while.

Since Nepeta was the Champ, she could use any Pokemon she wanted to. So she used cat pokemon. She had her Espeon of course, a Purrloin, a Skitty which she would evolve as soon as she found a moon stone, she had a Meowth, and female Meowstic. She even had a Mienfoo, which no one she knew had!

Some thought Nepeta was much too small to be the Pokemon League Champion, everyone thought it was Muelin, although she did fill in when Nepeta was away. Peoples doubt always gave her the upper hand though, she and her team were truly undefeated.

Currently she was wandering around, looking for more Pokemon to put in her PC box when she stumbled across another trainer. He was tall, much taller than her, and he had long black hair. He wore broken sunglasses and was muscular, but also very sweaty.

"Hello miss, I'm looking for someone for a STRONG challenger and it seems you might be it." He said gruffly, holding out his hand.

She smiled and shook his hand. "Sure! But I'm warning you my team is really strong!"

He chuckled and nodded. "Okay, we'll just see about that. I'm Equius, Equius Zahhak and you are.."

"Nepeta! Nepeta Leijon!"

"Well Nepeta, may we both do our best." He took a few steps back, readying a Poke ball.

Nepeta smirked slightly, taking one herself and opening it, revealing her Meowstic. "If you don't mind, Miss Purrington will be refereeing this battle!"

"What? But she's only-"

"Only the smartest Meowstic in the Kalos region, yes!" Miss Purrington strutted to the middle, starting to meow out instructions. "Thank you! She said to keep this a clean battle, and whoever has all their Pokemon faint first loses! And whoever the loser is has to treat the other to lunch!"

"Sounds fair.." Equius nodded and threw down his first Pokemon, which was a Blaziken.

"Interesting choice EqKitty! We'll just see who wins this!" She smirked again, throwing out Purrloin.

~~A few hours later~~

It was down with the both of them having one Pokemon left, him with his Rapidash and her with her tiny Skitty. But the thing about her Skitty? Level 70, thing about his Rapidash? A mere level 30. But of course she didn't tell him that.

"Foolish choice Nepeta, there's no way your tiny Skitty could go against my big, STRONG Rapidash." He smirked, crossing his arms.

"Oh I guess your right.." She feigned sadness and looked up. "Except.. It's my turn now isn't it?" She grinned "Skitty use yawn!"

The small cat like Pokemon pranced forward, yawning and causing the big fire horse to do the same. Meowing happily, she bounced back to her trainer who was smiling smugly. "And you don't have any more Pokemon to switch out!"

Equius paled, not having any full restores on him at the moment. And if Nepeta had gone before him then.. That tiny Skitty was a higher level! (A/N yes Equius glad you figured that out)

"And now that your cute Rapidash is asleep it gives me the chance to do this! Skitty use rock smash!" (A/N #2 Can Skitty use rock smash? Idk but for this story she can)

And what do you know? That was a critical hit.

Miss Purrington meowed and pointed to Nepeta. "Thank mew Miss Purrington! Mew were an excellent referee!" Nepeta smiled and walked up to him, doing a little curtsy. "Nepeta Leijon, Pokemon League Champion of the Kalos region!"

Equius gulped and started sweating. "I-I didn't know you were the champion!"

She giggled and shook her head, putting her blue cat hat on her head. "Oh it's alright! It's something I don't usually tell people, but I told you because I like you EqKitty! Now come on, I'll treat you and your Pokemon to lunch!"

"But I-"

"You lost, I know! But like I said, I like you! Now come on!" She grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling him to a small cafe in a nearby town.

Later, they exchanged numbers and left on their way. Nepeta bounded towards home, but not before calling out:

"Bye EqKitty~~! Come visit me okay?"

He smiled and waved, his cheeks flushed a bright red. "Sure! I'll see you later!"

And you know what?

Those two blossomed into much more than friends~

~The End~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Aaaand there's NepEq! It's so fucking cute Jesus Christ
-Next is maybe Rosemary, NepKat, or DirkJake

Bye bye~

~Hetxlian _Jxy~