35•Prom Night

And we dance all night

To the best song ever

We knew every line

Now I can't remember

How it goes

But I know that I

Won't forget her

Cause we dance all night

To the best song ever

BEST SONG EVER

One Direction

Ana's POV

Dressed in the bright pink dress and heels, I make my way downstairs to meet my friends. Today was the day of my prom. I was going with Dean, Bree and Ken. Ken had agreed to be Bree's date since now they were officially in a relationship.

"Oh gosh you look amazing sweetie." Mom says with wide eyes. I smile and feel myself blushing. As much as I have been crying in the past few weeks, I wanted to at least pretend to be happy.

I looked over to my father who was smiling and my mother who was now tearing up. "To think about my baby leaving for college in just a few more days." She says, dabbing away a tear that strolled down her cheek.

"Mom don't cry. It'll be fine. Let's just... worry about today. Right now." I say. She nods and smiles.

"You're right dear." She says. She opens the door and there I see standing were Ken, Bree, and Dean all dazzled up and happy.

"Gosh you look...hot." I hear Dean say. I smile and try to think about other things.

"Thanks." I say and look at Bree, who was wearing a silver dress, and Ken, who was matching with her.

"You both look great." I say with a smile. Ken nodded, flashing me a flirtatious look before turning to his girlfriend and kissing her cheek.

"Lets go people. Don't wanna miss the drama." Dean says, walking to his car. I get in the passenger seat and we am drive there.

The prom theme was "The Red Carpet". Usually, celebrities bring out their personal styles with what they wear. It was beautifully decorated to make it feel like we were at the Grammy's or something.

We walked around as danced to the music while sipping punch in our fake wine glasses. It felt like a dream come true. But I was spending it alone. With no one to dance with.

The song, Wanted by Hunter Hayes came on and couple poured to the middle of the room for the usual slow dance. Ken and Bree were locked in each others embrace and Dean was dancing with someone. We thought it would be best be to tell anyone about what happened between us and to just keep our cool. He promised me he won't move on but I think he will and should slowly but surely.

"Hey you can't come in." I hear someone say.

"My girlfriend goes to this school." I hear another voice answer. The sounds of shoving and shuffling cause me to whip my head around.

To my surprise, that person being shoved was...Jacob. The one doing the shuffling was one of the security guards, Ted, who was supposed to make sure no one without approval from the principal was let in.

"My girlfriend is in there." Jacob says, struggling to get by.

"No you can't." Ted says, holding him back and signaling the other guards to help escort Jacob out. I rush over to them to clear things up.

"Ted its alright, he's with me." I say, holding my hands up.

"You're too good for this sleaze Ana. Choose wisely." He says and lets Jacob go.

I take Jacob's wrist and pull him to the side. "Jacob what're doing here?" I ask.

"Well it's your prom and I wanted to be here with you." He says.

"Really? How did you find me?" I ask.

"I did my...research." He says. I fold my arms as if I didn't believe him.

"Fine, I asked your mother. I rushed to your house but you were already gone. Your father gave me a ride here." He explains. Dad really did that?

"Well...I'm glad you came." I say and get a good look at him. He was wearing a tux. He's really on a roll.

"Where's you-" I begin before he cuts me off.

"Your father. He gave it to me." He says. I smile and look at his hair which is still in its usually messy state.

"And your hair?" I ask.

"Nothing about my hair will change" He says with a grin. I smile and grab his hand. This is one of the most romantic things anyone's ever done for me. Come out of their way to come here. To be with...me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms grasped my waist softly.We swayed back and forth to the slow song that was echoing through the room.

The whole time we haven't spoke. All I felt was Jacob's warm breath on my shoulder as he buried his face in my neck.

"Ana." He says, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for overreacting." he says.

"Why?" I say. "You shouldn't be."

"I just really need you in my life and with you gone things for me will change." He says.

"As much as I want to assuage your hurt, I have to do this. I will visit. I won't move on. I can't. I love you too much." I say. "And no matter what, I will be yours."

He looks down at me and kissed my lips softly. "Ana." he says. I shut him up before he could say anything with a deep and passionate kissed. Our lips puzzled together and soon, it felt like we were the only ones in the world.

My hands ran throw his hair and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close. After basically proving my feelings to him with that one kiss we pulled away and had the best night ever. Together.

••••••••••••••••••••••

The happiest moment ever. Gosh, gotta love the romance at proms. It was probably cliche but who give a flying foot? Surely not I. Hope you lovely freaks enjoyed that. Sorry for not updating but life isn't as easy as it should be so I'm facing it. Just make me smile with comments and love.

Vote and comment.

80 votes and 12 comments for an update.

Seyonara my little Freaks.