Luigi x Reader

I laugh and giggle as I play around with the little animals all through the field of flowers. I end up laughing so hard, I fall and roll on the ground; not giving a care if someone was watching.
         Let me start from the beginning...it was a normal day, and I decided to go out and relax in the field of flowers. Instead, I ended up playing with animals. Nothing special. As I had said, an ordinary day.
            Once I sit up, all the animals look up at me with big eyes, noticing my frown. A trick, of course. I instantly smile once more and take off running. The animals, which included bunnies, birds, squirrels, etc, saw this, they chirped/squeaked.
            To be honest, I probably looked like one of those stereotypical Disney princesses or something. The difference between us, though, is that I ain't no damsel in distress. Sorry for my off grammar.
            Once all those little animals caught up to me, they sure are fast, I must say, I end rolling all through the field once more. I give them a wide smile and giggle like crazy.
          I sit up abruptly, an adorable idea popping into my head. I start to pluck flowers from the field, skillfully weaving them into tiny flower crowns. I then place one a top a bunny's head, in which they twitch slightly.
           I laugh lightly and place more on other animals with care. It was so adorable! Lucky for me, they didn't seem to mind. Sometimes I wonder whether or not I'm in an actual fairytale...
           I quickly weave one for myself, placing it atop my own head. I sigh in content, laying back down. I look to the sky, clear blue with fluffy white clouds strewn across it. I smile as I hold my hand up above me.
I then hear a slight rustle beside me, causing me to instantly sit up. I sigh in relief once I realize it's Luigi. He jumps slightly once he notices me.
"Oh, h-hello-a (Y/N)." Luigi says with his thick Italian accent. I give him a wide smile.
"Hello, Luigi! What are you doing in this particular field of flowers?" I question politely as possible. His eyes flick off to the side.
"Trying to get some-a alone time-a." Luigi replies. (I can't write his accent, I'm sorry). I purse my lips together in a slight frown.
"Oh...I can leave, if you'd like." I reply, my gaze shifting to the scene in front of me. Luigi waves his hands around.
"No, it's-a fine. I enjoy-a your-a company." He replies hurriedly. I smile and pat the ground next to me. Luigi sits down on the left side of me.
A peaceful silence fills the space as we gaze at the empty pasture. I cross my legs, placing my elbow on my knee. I place my right cheek on my fist, looking over to Luigi.
I've always liked the way the color his mustache didn't match the color of his hair. It's odd, but I like it. I continue to gaze at him slightly, hair falling in front of my left eye.
Luigi gaze shifts over to me, causing me to snap my gaze coward once more. My face turned a hint a pink, but not much.
"Um...(Y/N), you have-a flowers in your-a hair..." Luigi points out. I just giggle lightly in a small response.
"I suppose that's what I get for rolling around in a field of flowers." I say, shrugging and giggling. Luigi's face turns slightly pink.
"You look-a very pretty." Luigi compliments. I smile as my face turns a slightly darker shade of pink.
"You think so? Well, thank you so much!" I reply cheerfully, giving him a light peck on the cheek. Luigi's face goes red, causing me to giggle more. A silence once again fills what used to be simple chatter.
"Um...(Y/N)...do you-a know-a what it feels-a like to live in someone's shadow-a?" Luigi questions out of nowhere. I blink, registering what he said.
           "Yeah...actually. Um...back in (g/n) I had an older sister...she was better than me at everything, not matter what it was...I always strived to improve...the only difference between us was her aggression and her ignorance. She was always fighting to save others, and I was too. I was more cautious than she. S-she has nearly died so many times...I think they're about to allow her in Smash, actually. Um, so I'll be in her shadow once more..." I explain.
           "Oh...I didn't-a know..." Luigi replies. "I-a know the a feeling. Of-a being in someone's shadow-a." He adds. I look over to him.
"It's fine, no one knew anyway. You were the first I told. Besides, I figured you did, with Mario and all..." I say with a slight shrug.
"Yeah..." Luigi replies. Our gazes once again become fixed on the flowers. I gaze back over at him.
            "Um...I like you more then Mario in every way..." I whisper before shutting my mouth.
             "You-a do?!" Luigi asks, eyes widening. I nod.
           "Um...yeah...I do...I've always thought so..." I stutter out. Luigi gives me a small smile.
            "I'm-a sure that you're-a better than you're-a sister in many ways-a." Luigi reassures me, placing his hand on top of mine. I smile down at our hands.
        There is once again a silence, but it's quite a nice silence. I lean my head with my flower covered hair on Luigi's shoulder, enjoying the situation as a whole.
          Even though we don't get as much attention, we can be completely content with each other...

A/N

Clara: 969 words. Hello my little Reader-Chan! This was requested by @cottoncandyluv26 I hope this is what you wanted!

Pit: Hello Clara-Chan! Do you want to get back to binge watching Too Cute?

Clara: Hm...how about we binge-watch something else...I know! Hetalia!

Pit: Oh, Ok! Whatever you want!

Clara: 😊 Anyway, remember to comment, vote, and request! Next up is male Robin. Bye!