Shortie Shrimpies

Isabella's p.o.v.

Lilliana and I were the youngest kids in the room. We were probably the youngest kids in the entire building. We walked into class and took the only open seats at the back of the room. Nobody even noticed us. It was like we were invisible. The other people in the room were probably ages 10-16. Lilliana didn't like being the youngest. But I did. I felt like we were smarter than the other people. Everyone was too busy talking to notice us. As the teacher came in, we couldn't even see him because all the other people were blocking us.The only person who noticed us was the teacher, who told us to switch seats with 2 girls who were sitting in the front of the room. As we took the seats in the front, a lot of the older kids started staring at us. As I was afraid of, another teacher came in the room and needed our teachers help. He excused himself out of the room. The second he left, one girl, who looked about 14 years old and was a tower over us, started pounding her fist.

"Well, if it isn't the new girls." she said. "Sorry little kids, but you shortie shrimpies don't belong at this school. This school is only for gifted people. It's not a kindergarten class."

I had a feeling this was one of those stupid, snotty "tough girls" that tried to beat kids up for no reason whatsoever. If she wanted a fight, then she will get it. I stood up from my chair, waiting for the tower to hit, while Lilliana stood back, obviously not wanting to fight.

"You want a fight, bring it on," I said to the tower.

She took the hint that I wanted the fight, so she started walking toward me. as she did this, I took a step back, getting closer to the teacher's desk. When tower threw a punch, I used my powers to teleport behind her, leaving her punching the teachers desk instead. She screamed in pain for a second, the came back after me. As she swung at me a second time, I back handspringed out of the way, then ran to my desk because I heard footsteps signaling to me that the teach was coming back. When he found his desk brocken and me fake crying, Lilliana started tattletaling.

Lilliana innocently said,"Teacher, that mean girl tried to hit Isabella and she broke your desk," Lilliana said while pointing at tower.

"Willow, how dare you! Come with me!" the teacher yelled angrily at tower as she walked out of the room.

As Willow passed me, I whispered to her, "It was nice meeting you Willow" and the second she left I muttered to myself, "Not!"