#2 - Brad Simpson (The Vamps)

With a smirk and cheeky wink, much like the ones he'd been sending me throughout the night, Brad, who, may I say, looked a lot more gorgeous close up, stepped towards me, "Well hi, beautiful," only chuckling at my ever-darkening cheeks, he continued, "I requested that you be taken backstage. So here you are. Backstage. Let me give you a tour. First of all, what are your names?"

With a still-shocked nod, I promptly told him my name (Soph following with her name after) then followed as he turned back the way he came from, checking to see that Sophie was too. I hung back with her as we excitedly followed, squealing as quietly as we could at how this had happened, something that I didn't even think was even allowed to happen, not that I'd have the luck to have it happen to me if it was allowed. This in itself was miraculous enough, let alone the reason why Brad had wanted it to happen. Still not quite over it, we caught up to Brad, including him in a new conversation, rather than one he was most likely trying to eavesdrop on.

As flattered and still shocked as I was by Brad's flirting, I tried to ignore it a bit for the sake of Soph. At least, that was until Brad had introduced us to The Tide and she had started talking to Austin. Needless to say, I lost her to him, so me and Brad were alone.

"So, just you and me, eh?" Brad said, raising his eyebrows in the most ridiculous way possible.
I burst into laughter, "Looks like it."
"I'm sad." He then came out with, causing me to look at him curiously,
"And you're also random. How come?"
"Your friend left me for Austin. She left me for Austin. Who leaves me for Austin, of all people?"
Shaking my head, I giggled, "I would, if I didn't pity you."

"Oh no, you take that back now."
I just shook my head, grinning. Banter with Brad was so easy and lighthearted. He chased me, and I squealed and ran, rushing into another room that he'd previously shown myself and Soph to be where they kept their instruments and hiding behind a desk there.

When someone started playing the guitar, I immediately recognised the song, and as if by instinct (I'd watched the film so many times now), I sang along.

I'm no superman
I can't take your hand
And fly you anywhere
You want to go

I can't read your mind
Like a billboard sign
And tell you everything
You want to hear, but

I'll be your hero

I heard the door slowly creak open and I held my breath, knowing it would be Brad. I then realised I'd sung along to the guitar, especially with Drew's stifled chuckles (he'd evidently been the one playing the guitar), then continued, thinking fuck it, he knows I'm here now, anyway. However, I wasn't the only voice this time, as Brad joined in.

I, I can be everything you need
If you're the one for me
Like gravity
I'll be unstoppable
I, yeah, I believe in destiny
I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul
But if you're the one for me
Then I'll be your hero

Feeling as if I was in the film itself, I came out of hiding with a guilty look on my face. "You have a good voice," Brad murmured. Caught up in him, I barely noticed Drew awkwardly leaving with his guitar, shutting the still-incredibly-creaky door behind him.

He stepped towards me, pushing the hair out of my face, "I mean what I said earlier. You're beautiful, Hannah," and he leaned forwards slowly, giving me enough time to pull away if I wanted to. Of course I didn't; entranced in the moment that I'd been longing for for seven years, I savoured the feel of his soft lips as mine met his in a kiss that I would savour for the rest of my life.