Chapter 1

"Wow, you're a terrible storyteller," SynHD said, "I bet my grandmum could tell better stories than that. Even Sparkly-pants could tell a better story!"

     "Be nice," said CaptainSparklez, "He did his best, and you did ask to hear it."

     I shrug, "No one said you had to listen Syn. You could have just as easily walked away."

     "OOH!" Sparklez laughed, "Getting a bit salty there Neko."

     "Still, I wouldn't have been telling my crappy story if Sparklez hadn't shown up."

     "I would have just sat back and watched," Syn said, "Would've been hilarious."

     "You would have because you're a jerk," ii_Jeriicho_ii said as he walked up to us.

     "Only always," I responded, "Still, something tells me I would've been fine somehow."

     "Maybe," Syn said, "But I still would've laughed."

     "Of course you would," Jeriicho sighed, "Oh, new guy, got something for you." He pulled out an iron chestplate and handed it to me, "It's not much, but at least it's some protection."

     I take it with a grateful nod, "Something is always better than nothing."

     "By the way, meant to give this to you last time," Sparklez tosses me a diamond sword, "It's a bit used, but it'll serve you well."

     "Ooh, look at Sparklez. So rich he's just throwing around diamond swords." Syn snorted.

     I ignore him, and take the sword, "Thanks. I'd hate to be the one relying on everyone else."

     "Firefoxx should be coming by later with a bow and some arrows for you," Jeriicho said, "I remember hearing you say something about being good with a bow."

     I smile, "I've got a bit of experience, yeah."

     "Have you got a base started yet?" Syn asked.

     "Not one for you to blow up. The Wizards said they'd get something together for me."

     "For free?!?!"

     "Yeah Syn, free," Sparklez shakes his head and sighs.

     "That's not fair!"

     "Is it fair for him to have no vault to put his items in come Purge Day?" Jeriicho raises an eyebrow.

     "...Fair enough."

     "Besides, the Wizards gave you a free building lesson. He wasn't so fortunate," Sparklez glances at Syn, then looks around.

     "Sparklez has a point there," Jeriicho said.

   "Will NekoStudent please make his way to his new home."

     We all looked around after the booming voice quieted before I sighed, "Well, I guess it's time for my tour."

     "Invite me over when you get the chance," CaptainSparklez said with a smile, "I'd love to take a look."

     I nod and start walking, "This should be fun."