sosial repose x reader lemon

You woke up and had some coffee. You didn't know where Richie was. You saw him in the living room...kissing another girl... "RICHIE YOU ASSHOLE!" you yelled. " Y/N It's n-not what it looks like!" Richie said. "SHE KISSED ME I DIDNT WANT THAT!!" The girl left and you decided to believe Richie. He cuddled up next to you and kissed your forehead. "I'd never cheat on you." he whispered. "Prove it." you replied. He had a devilish smirk on his face. He started gently kissing your neck, paying extra attention to your sweet spot, making you let out a quiet moan. He slowly climbed on top of you. He took off his shirt, followed by yours too. He used one hand to sqeeze your breasts and the other hand, trying to take off your bra. When he finally succeeded, he started sucking your breasts, bitting the nipple gently. "Richie... F-fuck." you moaned quietly. You took off his jeans as he took off yours. "P-please fuck me, Richie." you whispered.  He took off your F/C panties as You violently took off his boxers. He gets a condom and puts it on. He slowly shoves inside of you going faster and faster by the second making you moan loudly. "F-FUCK RICHIE!" you moaned. "Richie babe I'm so close." you whispered. You came all over his dick, as he pulled out. You snuggled up next to him. He held you close as he let you rest your forehead on his. "Is that proof enough?" he joked. You laughed and nodded. "I love you so much, Y/N."