Chapter 5

Emily-

"Introducing MAGCON!" Cheers came from the audience as we ran out on stage. We danced a little and eventually we all lined up on the edge of the stage to say hi to all our fans. "We love Hemily!" Some shouted. Hunter picked me up which got some more screams. Hunter placed me down and we laughed.

"How about a q and a?!" Cam shouted. The crowd cheered. We sat down on the edge of the stage and some microphones were passed out. Alot of the questions were for the guys, but then one fan asked if Hemily will consider being a couple.

"We're just friends,"I smiled at Blake and he blushed. "Bemily is real!" Someone shouted. The crowd looked at me and Blake. They all cheered which caused me, Blake, and Hunter to laugh. The questions moved on and soon it was time for Chris to perform so we all went back stage.

After Chris would be me. Blake and Hunter waited with me on the side of the stage. "Now, Miss. Emily Caniff!" Chris yelled. I ran on stage and grabbed the microphone from him. "What's up guys?" They all screamed. "I'm going to start the tour off with the song that started it all." The music began and I sang.

I closed my eyes imagining I'm in my shower back when I was 11. I opened them and had the audience sing along. It was fun. I introduced Daniel, but we were doing a duet of I Know What You Did Last Summer by the one and only Shawn Mendes.

The whole time, Blake stayed by the stage. I looked over at him and smiled as I sang then looked back to the audience. Once the song was over. I waved and exited. I tripped on my heel as I went down the stairs, but Blake caught me.

"Miss Caniff that was amazing." He said. I smiled. "Why thank you Mr Gray." I giggled and made him laugh. I hugged him. He was so warm and gentle, yet strong and firm. I saw a flash and a person ran away. Whoever it was, I knew #Bemily will be all over social media later.

"Hey, I have to post a musical.ly today, want to help me?" He asked still in the hug. "Sure." I pulled away and grabbed his hand. We walked until we found an empty room with good lighting. We chose to do lost boy. I held his phone while we were making it.

At the end I turned to face him. He smiled and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then melted. He pulled away and I smiled. I looked at the musical.ly and you could see the kiss. I hit post and Blake tackled me to the ground in a hug. We both lied on the ground facing each other.

"So what are we?" He asked. "What do think we are?" I smirked. "I don't know, I want to take you on a date and be a couple, but if you don't-"

"Blake, I like you, but I don't know. I don't think I'm ready." He looked at the ground then into my eyes. "Then I'll wait till you are." I smiled and kissed his cheek before sitting up. Hunter ran in. "You kissed her?!" Hunter yelled and jumped on Blake. "Yeah." Blake said hesitantly.

"Dude! Talk about keeping it on the low!" Hunter got off him and sat near the window. Taylor ran in smirking. "How's it going Mrs.Gray?" I just rolled my eyes and walked away.