Trying to sleep like

"Ne noiz-kun, I'm back from work!" Aoba yelled as he entered the dark room. Turning on the light, some-what surprised that he didn't see Noiz in the living room playing games. He sighed annoyed until he saw the delivery pizza that was left of him, still in the box. He dropped his bag on the floor and ran toward the pizza, shoving one in his mouth immediately. Not having eaten all day he took another piece of pizza in his hand as he began walking to his room.

Reaching the door, Aoba was too happy to see the body already in bed. Exhaling heavily as he saw Noiz moving up and down slightly. Showing that he was already sleeping, Aoba creeped his way under the sheets, trying his best not to wake up Noiz.

With effort he somehow did it eating the pizza in bed, doing as much as he could to not dirty the bed. Finally finishing it, Aoba yawned, kissed Noiz's cheek, put his head to the pillow, closed his eyes and finally fell asleep.

For a good 7 seconds. 

Kisses on his neck were what a
woke him. Slowing and annoyingly Aoba groaned he was far too tired to do anything. He was about to let Noiz have his way with him thinking he would stop after seeing that kissing him wouldn't work. Until Noiz moved his hand down Aoba's leg, reaching his thighs and moving closer to his neverlands.

"N-Noiz, I'm too tired for it" Aoba groaned after all he did work all day.

Noiz took his hand away and looked at aoba monotonously.

"Noiz don't look at me like that."

"..." Noiz just continued to stared at Aoba.

"Noiz-" Aoba started only to be cut off by lips on his.

"Mmmh." Aoba moaned into the kiss. Then his lips hit air as Noiz moved away.

"Aoba, you remember when you ask me what I would do to you, if you dressed up like a rabbit?"

"Yeah, but you never answered me. Also could we do this tomorrow, I'm too tired--" He moaned surprised as noiz touched his dick through his boxers.

Noiz moved in closer and lean into aoba's ear and whispered, "Well, here's your answer." Noiz licked aoba's earlobe and slightly nibbled on it, then continued. "I'd treat you like one." His hand moved faster on the tent of aoba's pants.

"Ahaaa, N-noiz, m-more." he moaned as Noiz completed his demand and move faster. Although he still had his boxers on,  Aoba moaned like a virgin girl.

Just when aoba was about to see saw stars, Noiz stopped.

"Noiz, why-why'd you stop." he said exhausted.

"Didn't you say you were tired. I kinda just remembered that when I was touching you."

Aoba looked at him with the most annoyed face. "You already started why don't you just finish it!!" He yelled at him, "See now I'm not in the mood anymore!!!"