What's wrong with me!?!?!?!?!

I wake up to see my sister sleeping beside me. It was pretty odd because we haven't done this for a while. I went to go get up. Liz stay here for a little bit longer. I'm sorry Livvy I can't I have somewhere I have to be. Can I come with you? If you want to. I walk in to Zach and Evans bedroom and see all 4 of the boys. You guys ready? Yep. Where are we going Liz? Oh so Liv is gonna tag along now? Zach asked. Yep lets go. I hop in the front seat of the car and Evan says nope back. First come first serve Evan you go in the back. After we all pile into the car we start driving I then text the group chat the twins created. Hey will be there in a few minutes its me my brothers and my sister. Can you not bring the sister? Grayson said. Sorry Gray parents said she had to. Fine but are your parents coming?there busy sorry.
___________________________
After dinner at the Dolans
Liz come with me I have something to show you. Grayson said. He took my hand and started leading me out back. He then started leading me towards the woods Grayson what are you.... Do you trust me Liz? Yes! Then give me your hand. What are you? Do you trust me or not. I trust you Gray! He then took my hand and started to run down a hill and we then stopped by a waterfall gray started to take off his cloths I started to do the same thing I then realized I had my contacts in my pocket. I know I said I would never put these in but I have too otherwise he won't love me. I then took off my glasses and put them in. Grayson came over and said "Wow Liz you look... Different? Not that its bad! But not that its good eith..." I then cut him off and pulled him closer to me. Shh Gray don't ruin the moment I said stroking his hair. He then grabbed my hand and led me to the top of the waterfall we then jumped into the water below. When we came back up for air he then pulled me in for a kiss and kept going for a good 15 minutes. He then grabbed my bra strap and pulled them down.(zaaammm Gray you even were a player when you were younger 😂) he then pulled his boxers down and slipped my underwear off. He then pulled me closer and you know what happens next. (if my parents read this they would be so proud of me 😂) After a good hour we put our underwear and my bra back on and kept swimming. After a while of swimming we hear people calling our name and then the next thing we know there are people joining us in the water. After A while I got out of the water and watched people swim while I was sitting on my towel. Ethan then came out of the water and sat by me and asked me "are you okay?". Yea I'm fine just a little tired. Wanna go back up to the house? Sure. Ethan then took my hand and took me back up to the house. When we got back up to the house I asked Ethan if I could use his shower he said yes and took me to his shower.  I got in the shower after a while he came in and got in the other shower in the bathroom. After a while I got out of the shower and Ethan got out too. He blushed and I turned red cause I was embarrassed and ran to get a towel and wrapped it around me and he grabbed a towel and started giggling. Whats so funny? Nothing. Seriously tell me! Just how your so embarrassed of your perfect body. I started blushing he then came up to me and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me I then started kissing back he then started to make love marks down my neck and he then lead me into the bedroom and pulled his towel off and he pulled mine off and you know what happens next.
_______________________________ so babe's were do I even begin? First off i've been dying in my house for the past couple of day and have barely get out! And second i'm sorry I haven't been updating as often as I should i've been working on a lot of more books that will be coming out soon let me see how many there  umm 24 other books and then there is this one and one more thing go check out my last fail in our stars and read the authors note its super duper important if not I'm gonna have to put that book on hold or cancel it and I srsly don't wanna do that so plz plz PLZ go check it out love y'all and get ready for some new awesome books to come out soon and hopefully I stop crying and get some sleep soon bye 😘❤️