T H R E E

Langston

I spoke against his lips and he growled lowly. I began kissing him once again before he shifted my body so I was straddling him. He began kissing me with hunger and need. I grabbed either side of his face and began to move my hips against his. His hands grabbing my own face , he broke a way slightly and mumbled against my lips "please"

I took his words into consideration and removed the shirt I had on and then took the liberty to remove his. He then flipped us and began kissing down my neck, biting in certain areas. I murmured incoherent words as his did so. Finn began to kiss down my neck, kiss either side of my collar bones before the valley between my breasts. Finn's lips made their way down to the waist band of the shorts I had on, he looked into my eyes before sliding down the fabric. As he sat his upper body up he looked at my body, his fingers found a random tattoo and traced it, "You are really beautiful" his Irish accent cut through the silence, I felt heat rush to my face as he chuckled darkly and returned his lips to the top of the elastic waistband of the underwear, instead of his fingers hooking through the band, his teeth bite the fabric that had rested on my body.

 He looked into my grey orbs and smirked

He looked into my grey orbs and smirked. I let out an exasperated moan when he began taking his time "Eager Princess?" He chuckled and put his lips above my bundle of nerves, he breathed on the nubs, I squirmed under his hands on my hips. Physically begging he apparently wanted more,"moan and beg princess" he spoke the breathe of him talking hit me and made me moan slightly "please prince- plea-" my words cut off by his lips reaching to my own and instead of his lip or fingers in me it was him. I gasped into the lip lock, he smirked against my lips as he moved his hips. "Oh my- Prince please" I moaned against his lips. He growled and attacked my lips. His hips began moving faster and more powerful, my fingers grabbed onto his arm, my nails digged into the muscle of his arm. He let out a small yelp and growled in aggressively as he picked my body up and stopped moving his hips and began lifting my body in and out of him. I don't know how loud I was until Finn put his hand over my mouth"People sleep wouldn't want the entire hotel hearing what I'm doing to you" he spoke lowly, his face centimeters away, he closeness and voice deepening only made me get sent closer to the edge as he wrapped my legs around his strong torso, not moving his hips, he got off the bed and shoved me against the wall. The cold feeling going away quickly seeing as Finn starting thrusting again, only to cause me to moan out. "What did I tell you?" He asked roughly, grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him, "apologize to Prince" he grumbled, I smirked slightly and barely mustered up "I'm sorry daddy" this sent him over the edge considering his thrust quickened and I became a mess compared to him. My hands on his back on his arms digging and clawing at whatever my hands came across, "oh fuck! Prince!" I finally gasped, the knot in my stomach that had formed unknotted itself. "Princess Devitt" he groaned making me smirk slight.

  The feeling unlike any other. The ecstasy that I had felt moments before still washed over my sweaty body. I didn't care about the sweat coming down his rough featured face as I brought my lips to his own. He had since put me on my feet, leaving me to reach to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. Finn kissing my neck as he put his head in the crook of my neck, he wrapped his arms securely around my waist, his legs tangling with my own. "Getting all sweet now?" I mocked him only earning him to bite my neck slightly "I'll take that as a no demon king" I giggled and rested my head back into his chest.

___________________________

A/n:
Was Langston even sober enough???
Oh well it was consensual so...
Anyway
Long awaited chapter
Full of sexy fun time
But the heck is going to happen next??
-Adrian S.