Chapter five

{FIVE} (******** if this chapter appears before four please read four first then this chapter!!!!!)

"your brother is here" he says harshly.

I try to get up but can't. I push myself up trying to sit up. My lungs straining from the work of just rising. I use my arms to push me. My right leg assisting it. I try to stand but wobble my balance no good. I sway and put my left leg down trying to settle myself.

A piercing scream fills the air as I crumble back to the ground. I feel my bones in my leg shifting from that light amount of pressure. Tears flow out uncontrollably.

"you must not want to see him" Is his response to my pain.  push myself back up. I will see him no matter what I say to myself.

I use my hands once and again. Once up I stay still letting the dizziness fade, letting myself catch my balance. I hop on my right leg to him. My bones shift once I scream out as I cling to the bars.

"Those are silver!" he screams out panicked. I clutch onto them tighter. He comes in my cage and tries to help me. I growl out my rage.

"I'm just gonna help you up you ungrateful little-" He says face void of any emotions

"why would I seek help from the person who made me like this?" He steps back and shrugs. He walks ahead leaving me. I follow, hopping holding the bars, holding the walls as I go. I make it up the dungeon stairs and let the smell of life hit me. Flowers, food, and people invades my weak senses. I smile as I keep going further into the pack house.

I can smell him lightly. I can sense him. My eyes fill with tears as I hop faster searching for him. I hear the gasps of many taking in the sight of me. I was once a strong female who was feared because of the power I had, now I am not seen as a threat. A pup could take me.

I cry more as I search for him.

"Willow?" asks an unsure voice. I turn to the voice and see him standing. I smile and tears fall faster. I hop to him.

"Hi Toby" I whisper out in a rough voice using my nickname i made for him long ago.

"what has he done" he says taking in the damages. His eyes fill with tears. I have never seen Toby cry he has always been the strong one. Now though as I watch his tears role down his sculpted face painting it, I feel my heart clenching. I feel as if I am chocking as he falls to his knees in front of me clutching on to me.

He roars out his anger. He clutches onto me letting his tears soak my once beautiful dress. He grabs onto me but there isn't much to grab onto for I am just stick and broken bones. He squeezes tighter causing me to wince. He just cries harder. I shake with the exertion of standing but I say nothing trying to comfort him. I run my hands through his hair and tell him it's alright.

"this is all my fault, if I would have come sooner if I just staye- "

"nothing is your fault Toby nothing"

"it is! I couldn't protect you I promised to protect you" he whispered. His voiced filled with agony. I smiled to the ceiling. One person cared for me. I ran my fingers through his hair letting it comfort the both of us as he sobbed.

Next thing I know he was out of my arms and shouting.

"you, you did this to her you ruined her" Toby said as he landed the first strike. Enoch acted fast laying a punch on Toby. I tried to get to them as they continued to pound on each other but they kept moving. I hopped and hopped but they just kept getting farther. I just kept hopping.

Trying to stop the fight of Alpha against Alpha.

"I'm gonna make you just like her crippled" Toby yells out punching more aggressively.

"she deserved it, your sister is a whore" Enoch yells back. I stand back and watch secretly rooting for Toby.

"she didn't deserve anything" Toby says and with that I hop forward. Fear spreading throughout me.

"she spread her legs, I have every right, I'm just treating her like a slut should be treated" I couldn't see I couldn't think I just hopped.

"no Toby" I tried to shout but it came out as a whisper

"She didn't spread her legs; she didn't give away her virtue" Toby yells and Enoch stiffens. He looks to Toby then to me confusion taking over his features. I hop to Toby my head shaking pleading him not to say it. I clutch onto his shirt that Is stained with both of their blood. Trying to get him to look at me...he wont

"no please Toby" I whisper begging him. I can't live with the shame it will bring.

"her virtue was taken away without consent"

"no" I say pounding against his chest as more tears fall. I can feel the air shift as the truth sets in.

"s-s-she was raped?" Enoch stutters out.

"yes"

 I hide away deeper into Tobias's chest as he clutches me to him.

"why didn't anyone know? Why didn't you guys tell anyone?" he says with a weak voice that I try to block out. I hate his voice.

"we tried but our father lied to everyone said she did it on her own so that the shame of failing his daughter wouldn't come, so that his people wouldn't look at him differently"

"she was raped" Enoch repeated. I heard his footsteps approach me. I growled out my fury but it came out as fear. Tobias clutched me to him.

"stay away" Enoch growled at this command

"don't let him touch me" I begged Toby as darkness enveloped me.

--------------------

The truth is out!

What will happen!

Please vote and comment