Once upon a good girl

Casse's P.O.V

Well everyone my name is Cassandra Adams and I live in Africa with my wonderful family.I have three elder brothers and I'm the last born in my family. The part that I love the most in my family is that I was born as the only girl at home.What a great life in this wonderful world.Well all that changed when my little brother came into the world but what can I say I cannot stop I cannot stop the nature from happening.The little Mike Adams came to the world and all my special treatment was all gone and all l could do is to carry him whenever my mom is busy.How I hate it whenever I have to babysit him and l have to change his nappy eeeeeeeewwww that's gross but eyy I still stayed true to my family I was never rebellious to any member of the family. As I have said I stayed true to myself and to my family. My family showed love to each and everyone and my parents loved us all and everyone was treated equally.My parents found joy because of this little blessing that came to our life and blessed us with ever joy in our family. Well my dad was never around he stayed in another country and he was working there.Although his business was not as huge as expected but it managed to take care of all of this until my elder brothers became their own men and started working for their selves.They all moved to their houses and me,my mum and our little Mike stayed in our house.