Chapter 1: Changing Tides

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or Fairy Tail

                                                                   Key:

 Zangetsu's "speech" and toughts

Ichigo's inner hollow's "speech" and toughts

'Ichigo's toughts'
____________________________________________________________

"Don't die Ichigo, Megami!!" A voice yells from the top of a red pillar.  A man clad in black with bright orange hair and a white bone mask covering about a quarter of his face and A woman clad in red kimono that reach her knee that have blood and shreds and rip up black thigh high socks with black knee high boots with red lace, with midnight black hair pauses from the ground below and turn their attention to the familiar oranged haired woman. "You guys don't have to win, and you don't have to fight for me. Just don't get hurt anymore please!" Tears run down her face as they look at her.

Suddenly, a figure clad in white armor with long blue hair launches himself at the orange haired man. " Ichigo!! " He hollers and thrusts his dagger-like, black claws at the half masked man who catches it without hesitation.

"Sorry, Grimmjow." Ichigo says in his multi layered voice, Grimmjow stares with  wide eyes, shocked that he had simply caught his attack. "We can't afford to take any more injuries." he says. "And we don't want to see Orihime-chan cry anymore." Megami says as she suddenly appears behind Grimmjow. In a flash, blood erupts from a two deep gash in Grimmjow's chest and back who promptly falls to the ground.

It's over, Ichigo and Megami thought to themselves but a hand wraps itself around Ichigo's obsidian black blade. "I'm still here, you think you've won? You think you've beaten me? I'll scatter you're bones in the sand!!" 

Red

Grimmjow thrust his claws into Ichigo's stomach who jumps away while Megami have a large deep gash from the incoming attack, breathing heavily. Ichigo looks at Megami with a worried look "Are you alright Megami?" he asked, " I'm fine, I just need to heal this wound with a little help of Orihime-chan, you should worry more about Grimmjow" she says as she tear off a piece of her kimono wrapping it around her torso. Ichigo nod, he turn to Grimmjow with a determined look in his golden irises and pitch black scleras. "What?" The arrancar growls, "Don't give me that look! It's like this everytime. No matter how badly I beat you up, you always act like you're going to wind in the end. You think you're stronger than me! I'm sick of it!" Grimmjow races at Ichigo with a roar, successfully landing a blow on the orange haired soul reapers. As Ichigo is thrown back Grimmjow throws a punch at Ichigo that Ichigo blocks with his Tensa Zangetsu.

They continue to fly backwards and Ichigo laughs slightly, "Sick of what? Being treated as an equal by a mere human?!" This quickly struck a nerve because Grimmjow once again impaled Ichigo with his claws before throwing a kick, sending the soul reaper sky high.

"I don't care about that! I don't care if you're a human, Shinigami or Arrancar! I'll crush every last person who looks down on me!" Grimmjow suddenly appears behind Ichigo, " You'll be the first one. . . . . . to go Ichigo! " Blue lights shine from his claws as he drags them across the sky leaving long blue streaks. "Get ready"

"Wh-What is that?!" Ichigo asks once he's cleared some distance between the two. A demonic grin crosses Grimmjow's face, showing off his unnaturally sharp teeth.

"Dessgaron, My greatest technique." With a howl, Grimmjow slashes at Ichigo. Ichigo is barely able to block the attack and is pushed back by the lights.