Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Dmitri

Eddie and I were in charge of the security and protection of the wedding since I was the guardian of Christian Ozera and he was the guardian of Princess Jill Mastrano Dragomir. We work together with Hans who is in charge of the line-ups of the guardians. We needed a tight security so that no one will stand a chance to breach the wedding.

"Hey! Comrade, having fun?" Rose said

Rose, the love of my life was breath taking. All the tiredness on working a full day on the field was all gone after seeing her. Looking at her, I thought that if ever I proposed to her will she willingly accept? Will the mob accept us?

A gentle kiss broke me free from my thought. I hold her closer to me and respond to her kiss.

"Seriously Belikov, get a room!" Hans said and stalk back to the pile of guardians. Rose buried her blushing face on my chest with embarrassment.

"I wanna die! God this is so humiliating." she exclaimed

"You started it" I whispered in her ears. She punched me on the chest and started giggling.

"Uhm... I believe my work here is finished. I have to go" I declared

"Yeah, we can manage." Eddie replied

"Fine" Hans growled.

 I believe he knew where we'll go. To have a little bit of fun and do things that a couple usually do, stuffs like that. Clearly in the past 7 years Hans had understood that.

WEird?? What do you think?? Please cotinue voting!!