The Soul of darkness

The soul of darkness

Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys the outdoors, loves to party and she always have trouble following her. Scarlett never fell in love with anyone nor found that perfect someone,of course she had boyfriends now and then but they never were the right one that until she met the mysterious man who always seems to be saving her from trouble. Scarlett feel something toward this mystery man but she feel something wrong about him that make him mysterious and she willing to find out. During the journey she will face danger that might cause her life. Will she be save or let to die.

Aiden Ryder smith is a vampire king and a strong one to add it. Aiden is the type of guy every teenage girl wants. Aiden always been the center of attention and he seems to be the favorite of the house. Aiden parents sent him to Clarkson college in New York hoping he would find his soulmate. But that the thing Aiden doesn't want a soulmate. Aiden isn't capable of love. His soul is full of darkness along with his heart cause of the curse he carries and the only way to break that curse is by his one true love. He soon finds his soulmate which he never wanted. No one will able to change him not even his soulmate can. He end up pushing her away but he seems that he can't stay away from her but Something in her blood draws to him and he doesn't know why. Along the way he will have to face his enemies that are after Scarlett and him itself. Will Aiden protect her with his life or will it be to late for him. Read and find out.

Copy right by Alexandra Garcia (its_chuchi)

All right reserved