A Compilation of News Reports

February 1st, 2015 – Horror in Hospital as the World Babies are Kidnapped

The world has today woken up to a state of grief as the babies the world has awaited for have been kidnapped. Ludwig, the nation of Germany, spoke out to the press in the early hours of the morning saying, "Currently there are no suspects in the mix. We, the G8 are holding hope that this will be resolved shortly, until that happens, there is nothing we can do. We urge the public to come forward with any information regarding the whereabouts of the infants and their mother." No one has yet come forward.

February 2nd, 2015Hostage Suspicions as the World Mourns

Extremist Wiccan groups have been questioned in urgency as international forces attempt to find the 'World Twins'. It is believed that Wiccan groups have been previously linked with the kidnapping of the twin's mother, KGB agent; Taishya Rovanoff late last year. Police suspect the religious extremists may have had some involvement in the disappearance of Rovanoff and her twin infants. Police have reported nothing as of yet has come from these interviews, much to the increasing anxiety of nations all around the world.

February 3rd, 2015 – Author Questioned Over Disappearance

An Australian author known by the pseudonym name of 'GNxDDD' on Wattpad has been taken in for questioning today in regards to the disappearance of Taishya Rovanoff and her twins. This was done as a precaution due to Miss Rovanoff allegedly having frequent contact with the 17 year-old writer in allowing her to publish a biography.

No charges were made.

February 4th, 2015 – Abandoned Car Strikes Fear in the Heart of the Countries

Abandoned ambulance was today found in a Canadian lake nearby to the hospital where Taishya Rovanoff and her two children were last seen. According to police this ambulance does correspond with the one seen leaving suspected of carrying Miss Rovanoff out of the hospital. Search parties surrounded the lake to find evidence of Miss Rovanoff being there yet nothing was found. Teams have been told to be prepared for the worse as body searches are underway in nearby forestation and the banks of the lake. Police have also asked the public to remain vigilant in reporting sightings of Miss Rovanoff if they believe they have seen her. This requests comes as new information was released earlier this morning indicated that Miss Rovanoff suffered from a brain injury as a result of three incidences of head-trauma over the past year.

May 4th, 2015 – Wiccan's Plead to Public

Wiccan officials have pleaded with the public not to partake in hate-crimes against those who identify with them and/or their beliefs.

Stating that those who Taishya Rovanoff was linked with are not actually Wiccans with regards to their principles and ways of life, officials have released a report detailing 18 accounts of different attacks on people who have identified as following the Wiccan beliefs just this year.