A set of my OCs

I was bored  one day so I decided to draw people with cat ears and the next thing I knew I ended up with a story for my OCs .the girl is named Sky because of her sky blue hair and the boy is named Taupe  because of his taupe colored hair ,but in the drawing his hair looks brown because I didn't have a taupe color pencil. The story I made up for my OCs  is that in the story Sky was born the high class level in society and Taupe was born in the lowest society class which I called the invisible class because any higher class tried to  ignored  them (also known as the poor class). Sky and Taupe met when sky was 12yrs old and Taupe was 13yrs old when Taupe pushed Sky out of the way of a carriage's way during a rainy night that time they both resided in their respective classes after that encounter they don't  see each other until 6 or 7 years later .The drawing above is them when they meet again during Sky's 18th birthday  during the 6 or 7 year gap someone who knows Sky who's also in the high class  takes Taupe  in and when Sky 's 18th birthday rolls around the person who took Taupe (now 19 yrs old) in purposely takes him to Sky's birthday so they can meet after so many years apart.I'm probably going to post the story here on watt pad if you're wondering how the story really goes and hopefully it doesn't sound to clique  .Also I'm going to post the drawing of Sky and Taupe of when they first met pretty soon I'm just finishing it up . And I know I messed up on the hands in this drawing  ,I  have difficulty on drawing hands .