Chapter 54

*Jazmine's POV*

"Try this one Jazmine." Mama says, handing me yet another dress.

We're currently wedding dress shopping. I've tried on seven dress, and none of them I've loved. I've liked some of them, but it didn't feel special.

"Okay, mama." I say, handing her Des. We went back to the store part to look for more.

I really liked this dress. It was a ball gown style, but still had a train.

 It was a ball gown style, but still had a train

Front of The Dress

Back of The Dress

I come out of the room, walking over to Mama, Prehia, Niya and Lyssa. They're the only ones here. Kay and Nessa were gonna be here, but Santo is still being petty and said I shouldn't invite them. We compromised on them not being here for the dress shopping, but they can come to the wedding. He was seriously gonna uninvite all of them.

"Wow." They gasp.

"I really like it." I tell them, touching some of the frills and looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Mama smiles.

"Mommy, you look like a pwincess." Kaden cheeses, walking to me.

"Thank you." I smile at them both. "I love it."

"It looks amazing on you." Niya compliments.

"It really does. Santo will love it too." Prehia nods.

"Aww, best friend. You look so pretty." Lyssa smiles.

I look at the dress a bit longer. "I want this one." I admit.

"Then let's go pay for it." Mama smiles. Her and Pops are helping pay for the wedding.

Our wedding is December fourth of this year, so we have a little over two months to pull this together.

I go change into my clothes and then go back out. They hold the dress for me, I have to come back two weeks before the wedding for a fitting, but we pay some of the payment now. The rest we pay the day we get the dress.