- Chapter 1-

The scene takes place after the Battle of Endor and the victory of the resistance. The Ewoks are celebrating this victory with the entire fleet of resistance. Luke, Han and Leia are here with Chewbaca. A member of the small group, however, seems to have trouble to take part in the celebration.

The smiles and joy are present on all faces. The empire was eliminated. The entire Rebel fleet landed on the forest planet of Endor. All the people are dancing, singing ... But Princess Leia appears to have moved away from the party. Han notices her absence ...

Han: I do not find Leia, you would not have seen her by chance?

Luke: I thought she was with you.

Han: Well I'll get her.

Luke: Wait I'm coming with you It will be faster

Han and Luke go and search for the princess. Suddenly Luke sees Leia sitting on an Ewok dwellings gateways.

Luke: Look Han, on the bridge.

Han: Yes I see.

Luke: Let's go get her

Han: I'll go alone if it does not bother you.

Luke: Is there a problem Han?

Han: No no ... ..

Lando interrupts Han

Lando: Luke, General Ackbar would like to talk to you.

Luk: I'll be right there.

Lando and Luke returned to the party.

Han approches the princess.

Han: Leia, something wrong?

Leia (little start): You scared me!

Han: Leia, are you crying?

Leia (wiping her tears): No, it's nothing, don't worry Han.

Han (wiping the last tears of the cheek of Leia): You can tell me I would not say anything.

Leia: It's just .... No, you'll find it stupid from me.

Han: There's nothing silly coming from you, tell me, I don't like seeing you like this.

Leia: I don't know who I am ...

Han: What?

Leia: I mean, all my life I thought I was an only child, I thought my parents were my real parents. I'm not Leia Organa and I am even less a princess. I don't know my identity. My adoptive parents died right in front of me and I don't know my real parents. The only image I have of my father is the one of Vader, the man who tortured me, the man who separated me from you....

Han: Leia, this identity that you don't know could have killed you. Vader is not your father but Anakin Skywalker is. These two men arevery different. And look I'm here with you now.

Leia: Han, I was so afraid of losing you forever and I still fear you leaving me, now that the battle is over.

Han: I will not leave youLeia, I'm here for you today and I'll always be there for you.

Han takes Leia's hands.

Leia: I love you.

Han: I love you Leia.

he kisses her tenderly on the lips

To be continued