- Chapter 2 -

C3-PO comes.

C3-PO: Master, luke send to inform you that a meeting is being held at the village.

Han: we're coming.

Han and Leia are heading for the rest of the groupe, hand in hand

Amiral Ackbar: Several groups are charged to go get the peace treaties sign, in one part of the galaxy. General Solo, is your group ready ?

Han: Yes my group is ready.

Amiral Ackbar: So you, Chewbaca and princess Leia.. (Leia sigh and Han put his hand on her shoulder) will go on the Corellia planet.

Han's face becomes pale. The group split up and Han isolates himself.

Leia: Han, are you sure everything is alright ? you are very pale.

Han:I'm not sure I can go on Corellia...

Leia: Why ?

Han: My family live on this planet...

Leia: Ohhh, yes you told that you had ran away when you were younger.

Han: I didn't exactly ran away....

Leia:What do you mean by "not exactly ran away" ?

Han: My parents are king and queen of Corellia, and i wasn't ready to accept my responsibilities as a prince, but one day the empire came for an inspections and my sister opposed herself to the stormtroopers and I took her defense. They told me that if they saw my face on Corellia again they'll kill my family, so I ran away.

Leia takes Han in her arms.

Leia: and you're scared they'll be mad at you for leaving without saying anything ...

Han: Yes ...

Leia: Don't worry I am sure they'll understand, and I'll be here if anything goes wrong.

Han: Thanks Leia.

Han kisses Leia with tenderness.

To be continued...