1

Yoongi

I walk and saw my secretary "good mornig boss"she wears a dress so fucking short. I went to ger ear and said "can you wear something inappropriate, what do you think you are on a strip club? Dont be such slut no men will love you" whit that i left her speechless. I smirk to my self what a good boss I am, feel so proud.

I sat on my desk until there was a knock on the door "come in" I saw alexandra we both groan "what is it now!?" she looks at me and says " dont be a grumpy old man" she snorts "wait! Thats what you are! A lame guy that only has sex whit his pillow" I laugh "atleast is not a women"

"Love the speech that you gave to the secretary" she laugh "you heard it?" she nods "yep I was on her bluetooth, thats the ear that you were giving her the speech." we both laugh "its true she dress like a slut" I nod in agreement "I still hate you" "aww stop being cute I hate you more"

Alexandra and I hated each other, we both don't know why. But we still hate each other

"Every worker need to leave the building theres a fire on the roof! Use the emergency stair" I heard on the thing we have I dont even know the but I dont care.

I take my aid kit and grab alexandras hand "lets hurry up

We made a mistake

The mistake was we both were inside a elevator.

--------------
Hello

This is my firts suga story I hope you enjoy it. Check my other story

'Stay gold' its a about a girl that has cancer and she stays whit jungkook. Jungkook is the only thing she has, he is the one that helps her on everything.

Thank you

Comment
Vote
Love ya