Chapter 3

“What happened here?!” “My things!?” I heard voices. Where am i?

“LJooooooeee!!” Chunji’s power voice woke me up as I felt someone lifted me

Oh, it’s LJoe! He hugged me as if keeping me from harm

“She’s innocent ok!” He told Chunji.

Are they fighting because of me? Did they figure out that I used their mobile?

“It’s not Hon’s fault hyung” Ricky pat my head

“Yeah, she must be bored, let’s just fix our thing’s hyung.” Niel said to Chunji as fixing his things

Aigoo! I forgot that! I messed their things and fell asleep! I’m sorry Chunji..

“See Chunji, she is sorry..” LJoe said to Chunji. Did he understand me again?

“Arasso arasso…” Chunji pat my head “Sorry for shouting..”

“I am gonna sleep, so better be quiet..” CAP said as he got into his position

“Hyung are you not gonna buy her food?” Changjo stuck out his head from the front seat

“Chanki-hyung, can you drop us off?” LJoe must be pertaining to their manager who is driving

“Sure but be careful ok?” Chanki answered back

“I will go with you!” Ricky raised his hand. He seemed to be fond of animals too.

“Arasso..” LJoe rested his back on the seat and rubbed my back.

LJoe’s hands massaging me is the best! I feel my eyes dropping again until I didn’t notice I fell asleep again.

*

“This one!” Ricky pulled out a cute dog clothing

“Yeah this looks cute!” LJoe received it from him

We are at the petshop. I thought they’re gonna buy me food? Wait, how does a dog food taste? I am gonna eat dogfood? Oh my gosh! I should die instead right?

“I think we should not hyung, she looks sad…” Ricky said as he noticed me.

“That’s not what I mean Ricky!” I barked at him, Yeah I do communicate with barking now. I should get used to it.

“So what do you mean Hon?” LJoe pat my head. This is creepy, he understand dog language?

“I don’t want dog food!” I answered with bark. Let’s see if he understand it again.

“What did she tell hyung?” Ricky asked LJoe

“She wants dogfood!” LJoe said. Aniii. That’s not what I mean! What should I do now then?

Well I guess LJoe doesn’t really understand dog talk. Does he? We went to the dog food station. They compared the dog foods available in the shop until they are able to decide. I am feeling my world upside down imagining I am gonna eat dog food.

“Do you think she is ok hyung?” Ricky is worried as he put the things we shopped at the counter

“She must be homesick. We should play with her more.” LJoe answered rubbing my head

“Yeah, we’ll do that when we arrived at the dorm..” Ricky said.

TEEN TOP dorm?! I am going to their dorm! Oh my gosh! Can you imagine it? I will be going to their dorm! But yeah, as their pet.

*

“We’re here!” Ricky and LJoe sang as we went inside their dorm.

The dorm is… a mess. Clothes everywhere, things anywhere. Well, what do you expect of a boys dorm?

“Oh that’s good! The two of you shower now.” CAP went out of the bathroom half naked with white towel as his bottom.

Why am I seeing such thing! I put my paws to cover my eyes. I can’t bare to look at a man’s body.

“Oh so cute!” CAP pat my head as I was nervous.

“I think she doesn’t want you hyung..” Ricky suggested

“Go and play Hon..” LJoe put me down on the floor.

Finally free! I am in LJoe’s arms the whole time, but you know what? It is also tiring. I bet he is tired too. I ran through the open doors. I want to see TEEN TOP dorm! I ran to the first door at the left. I saw Changjo and Niel lifting some arm enhancer. So they do this at night? Shouldn’t they be sleeping at this late hour?

“Hon!!” Niel greeted me

“Come here!!!” Changjo signaled with his hand

“Look I have sausage for you!” Niel brought out from his pocket.

Sausage!! My favorite!! I ran towards him. I love sausages.

“Oh she likes sausage…” Changjo concluded right “Let me have it!”

“Why?! I got it and she comes to me..” Niel quarreled with Changjo

“I will show you..” Changjo won the sausage and wiggled it

My eyes can’t take off the sausage. I followed it everywhere. Like duh, I haven’t eaten since the morning! And this is the food that I can only have, my favorite too!

“SIT!” Changjo answered. So he wanted me to do that? Aigoo!

“NO!” I barked at him

“See Changjo! You made her angry!” Niel grabbed back the sausage.

“Hon here…” Niel lifted me up and fed me the sausage.

Yummy!! This might be my first and last meal.

“What happened?” Ricky rushed to the room

“Why is Hon barking?” LJoe sounded like a mad father

“Nothing…” Niel answered

“I just asked her to sit and she barked at me..” Changjo explained

“I see, she is like LJoe hyung..” Ricky thought

“Why like me?” LJoe asked him as Niel giggled

“Well she doesn’t want to be ordered around like you..” Niel explained

Ljoe is like that? Seriously? I thought he is someone who is not lazy.

“Hyung, looks like she is really hungry, let’s feed her.” Ricky told LJoe

Wait! That’s the dogfood right? I will eat a dogfood. Oh no!!!!