Chapter 1: The Storm at Sea

Chapter 1: A Storm At Sea

Most of the areas explorers travel around are known as mystery dungeons. These dungeons are inhabited by wild Pokemon, frail or strong. These areas also have the eerie ability to throw out fainted individuals who have come to rob of its precious treasures. How this ability works is unknown to the world. It brings new explorers horror, yet it brings others excitement.

This world is governed by glowing objects known as Time Gears. These gears are the pieces that maintain peace around the world. They put time in place, and keeps it flowing. There are five Time Gears known in existence. Only a few chosen dungeons are selected to contain these divine things, and a few individuals to guard them.

Several years have passed since the day that the Time Gears have arrived in their rightful places. These places are now in the hands of time. If one gear is gone or damaged, time flowing in that area slows down, and eventually stops. Even the most notorious person knows not to steal or even move the Time Gears. They would meet their fate as soon as they steal or even touch these divine pieces.

To this present day, wicked pokemon have been growing in numbers, as to test the bravery of explorers. The number of qualified explorers seems to be decreasing in this present day, and many more jobless people are running around in circles, thinking what to do with their own lives on that point. The bright side of this was that many of them seems to think a way out of this by creating their own business, like selling items, food, and other valuable things for explorers to use in their travels.

One day, a furious storm came cloaking a quarter of the world, and the first thing that came to the minds of pokemon was to stay indoors. Thunderous clouds bring about fright for most little ones. Waters of the vast seas wash away the rigid rocky hills as forms of powerful waves. Winds blow in the speed of a Hyper Beam, striking down even the sturdiest rocks. It was truly a moment of extreme anger, anger in which the thunder god had felt that day. Nature's wrath has unleashed this mighty beast for the first time in this world. And one can see how children are afraid of going out, out to feel the wrath of the thunder god.

Outside Treasure Town, downhill and near a beach, two voices can be heard, and they seem to be struggling. Unfortunately no one was there to hear the screams of help. They were all alone, struggling to stick together.

"Whoa! Wh-wh-whoa!"

"Are… Are you ok?

Loud thunder crashed down onto the beach below, striking down stones and sand. Tornadoes began swirling on the vast seas.

"No! Don't let go!"

"Just a little longer… Come on! Hang on!"

Another thunder crashed down onto the waves of the sea, seemingly creating another set of strong and bigger waves.

"N-n-no! I can't… hold on…"

The anger of the thunder god didn't stop there, as waves of lightning and thunder surround the entire beach, apparently covering the entire area with shocking electricity.

"Waaaahh!"

The pokemon was knocked out cold. Lying on the soft sands of the beach he maintains his consciousness, but from the limited energy he had left, energy spent from trying to resolve an unknown issue during the storm, he could only maintain that for a short amount of time until he loses consciousness.

"….."

"…."

"…."

"Urghhh…."

"Where… where am I?"

"I can't… drifting off…."

He had lost his energy completely, and now is in a deep slumber on the soft sands of the beach. Not even a single individual was in sight to help him. Not even nearby Pokemon were able to help.