Chapter 3: Registration

"This is Wigglytuff's Guild." Belle said as she stands in front of the Wigglytuff-shaped building alongside Darkness and on the hill's summit.

It was just after they have retrieved Belle's treasured stone from the two thugs Skitty and Meowth. The sky was clear and dark, and they can see the heaven's beautiful stars shining its light down upon the land. The moon was jealous of the stars. They light, and it cannot do the same. That is why the sun was there to shine its outline, making the people of the earth stare in awe by its uniqueness.

The torches that surround the building burns bright to let it light up the way. The only thing that visitors can be startled of is the totems that stand beside each torch. One totem's head is of an Aipom's, smiling widely and frighteningly. The other is of a Hoothoot's, giving of the feeling of the night's darkness.

The building, on the other hand, is shaped like a Wigglytuff, with its hands raised up, and its mouth smiling, as if it was there to eat visitors alive, that is if the mouth was the gate leading inside. On Wigglytuff's belly is the gate made of dark steel bars.

Darkness thought that this place was a little odd. It was not because of the totems, the building's shape, or the location. It was the fact that the building was small. It got him curious as to why a guild was here in the first place, and how small it is to fit such a great number of Pokemon.

"To form an exploration team, you need to register your team here." Belle said, looking at Darkness, and the latter at her.

"Then you have to train until you become a first-rate exploration team." She added, turning her eyes on the building.

As she looks onto the building, she can't help but look around her surroundings, and eventually laying her eyes on the alarming totems. The torches intensify the totem's atmosphere, scaring her as well as Darkness.

"Isn't this place just a little bit odd? It just is!" She said. Looks like Darkness wasn't the only one thinking about it.

"No! I've got Darkness with me this time! No time to chicken out!" Belle thought.

"I have to be brave." She thought, balling her right hand into a fist.

She then went ahead and stood onto the grate, and an alarming voice can be heard underground. She jumped as she heard the loud voice, but she kept it in, hoping that it can accept her and let her in.

"Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!" The voice said.

"Whose shadow? Whose shadow?" Another voice can be heard.

"The shadow is Riolu's! The shadow is Riolu's!" The first voice said.

"Waah!" Belle internally screamed. "I can't lose it now!" She added. She held on to her bravery long enough until she heard...

"... Someone's with you, Riolu! So get that stranger to stand up there!" the voice frighteningly said.

"I think they mean you, Darkness." Belle said. "They said to stand up there." She added, pointing to the grate she just stood upon.

"There's a grate covering the hole." Darkness thought. "It's made so that no one can fall through." He continued.

"Still, it's really strange. It looks like it will tickle my feet or..." He thought, but was cut off by the voice underground.

"Hey you, Stranger! Get on the grate!" The voice shouted irritatingly. He's been waiting too long to examine him. Darkness stood upon the grate quickly. Would he be accepted into the guild? Will a number of guards come out of the gate and arrest them? That's a question soon to be answered.