We want to adopt .

Eveylnn pov.
"Wake UP EVEYLNN IF YOU DONT ILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE"Yelled Evelina."Oh my goodn-"I got cut off."Not another word young lady go get dressed and brush your teeth"Evelina said as she covered her nose and fanned it with her hand."I rolled my eyes as I yawned and scratched my back."Hurry up Or else I won't smile at you today"Evelina said.and trust me if she doesn't smile at you then your day will be awful legend goes by if Evelina doesn't smile at you karma will come to you.For example one time a girl made Evelina not smile at her and she got glass and her and she ate peanuts and she had a allergic reaction to its did I mention she was allergic to Peanuts and the director forgot about her and she accidentally made a peanut butter sandwich.WOW right."Eveylnn can you please go do your hygiene while I clean up this room?".Said Evelina "no need to ask by anychance did you?"I said while going on my tipsy toes then going back to my feet."Your draw to the right three down".Evelina said while throwing away candy wrappers
"Thanks your the best Lina"I said."you're welcome lynn"Evelina said while I grabbing my outfit and went into the bathroom.

Evelina pov.
She called me 'lina' I thought I kept picking up candy wrappers and trash like sodas.I'm fun lovable I'm coco but I keep it in me till or until I get or have a family I want to be a model when I grow up I know it sounds stupid but I'm only 6 and I want to be a real true model don't blame me though.
                         (With 5H)     
-----------------------------------------------------------

Camila Cabello pov
"But Guys I really really need a younger spirit with me can we pleas-".
I said as I got cutoff."I agree with Camila we really need a younger spirit or too younger spirits because your all just boring".Said Dinah who cut me off rude."We want to adopt ally".I said making sure that nobody was gonna cut me off."Come on plleaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeee".
Said dinah.I palmed my face and looked away don't ask"we really do want to adopt well love her or them and take care of her slash them"Said Normani cutting into this conversation"I guess we can adopt since we are in Miami we will go to the closest Adoption and we will take them back home with us.To California".Ally said being defeated"thanks Ally we love you"Me Dinah and normani said."yeah I love you too"Said ally as she left and went up front to the driver to tell the new directions.Me,normani,And Dinah cheered and giggled.I can't believe it we are going to have a kid or too kids I'm just happy 😁 that we are going to adopt I went a called the adoption center it was"Nevaeh's  Adoption center"I called the phone number on the website.***"Hello look if it's the health department I'm still trying to get my money alright"Said the woman on the phone I made a stank face then went a started talking,"Actually this is not no health department but I'm Camila cabello from-"I said as I got cut off"FROM FIFTH HARMONY HOW CAN I HEL- HEY YOU LITTLE BASTARDS GET THE GELL AWAY FROM MY FREAKING CAMBINE- I MEAN how can I help you ms.Cabello".Said the woman "we are gonna adopt girls tomorrow  we are adopting to and they both have to be under 7 and over 5 and both blonde do you understand good that will be all".I said as I hung up the phone and smiled.