Best Night Ever

I woke up with a smile on my face. Seeing Michael sleep next to me was so cute. Especially his tiny snores. I then saw that my clothes were on the floor then suddenly I remembered last night.
Then I got up smiling and luckily he had another robe here. I put it on and headed downstairs and started to make breakfast for him and me. So I made my famous omelette. As I was making it, Michael came downstairs in his boxers and pants. And wrapped his arms around my waist. Michael can't you see I'm dealing with something hot here, I said chuckling. Yeah I know I am too, he said smacking my butt. He made me jump. Then he walked away and smelled the omelette that I was making. He came back to me and said, can I have one please? He said sounding like a innocent child. Sure Michael of course. I made him one also and as I was about to eat he was already eating the omelette like crazy. Michael slow down before you choke please, I said chuckling. Sorry baby but this omelette is good. He said with some food in his mouth.
I bet it is, I say chuckling. So what do you wanna do today, I said smiling. Hmm, you wanna go over to my parents house today and meet my family? He said smiling. Meet your parents? Wh..wha..what if they don't like me, I said worried. Don't worry they'll love you. He said serious. You really think so Michael? I know so babygirl, now c'mon go upstairs and do what you gotta do. He said smiling. Ok Michael, I said rushing up the stairs.
I walked in the bathroom feeling happy,and scared. But maybe Michael is right, they will love me. I got in the shower and washed my body and my hair. Soon as I got out I brushed my teeth and headed out to the bedroom. I looked at My phone and saw that there was 15 missed calls and about 10 text messages from Kayla. I then called her and she answered the phone within the first ring.

Kayla: Shanti where are you, I've been worried sick about you.

Me: don't worry, I'm at Michael's house. I say chuckling.

Kayla: well you should've called me, anyway what did you guys do last night? She said teasing me.

Me: we had fun kayla. I said blushing

Kayla: awww my sister got some of that magic Mike last night. She said chuckling.

Me: Kayla stop, anyway I gotta go I'll talk to you later k, love you.

Kayla: k love you too little sis

With that she hung up and I looked in his closest and saw new clothes for women my age. And they all had tags on them. As I was looking I can feel something roam around my waist. It was Michael. You know these clothes are yours right? He said smiling. Huh, these are mines? I said confused. Yea there yours. See yesterday before our date I went shopping to get you some stuff. That's why I got the ring and clothes just for you babygirl. He said smirking.
Awww Michael, that's so sweet thank you. Now if you will excuse me I have to get dressed. I said chuckling. Ok babe, he said walking out the room. I then pulled out some blue jeans with a red shirt and some red shoes. Wow he even bought me bra's and panties. I said smiling. I got dressed and fixed my hair and just left my hair hanging. I've always liked my hair like that for some reason. As soon as I was done, I went downstairs and saw Michael had completely changed his outfit. Michael, do you have another bathroom down here, I say curious. Yes I do it's down the hall. See you used the one upstairs so I decided to use this one down here, he said smiling. Oh ok so are you ready to go now, I say feeling ready. Yeah now c'mon. We walked out the house and into the limo. The driver drove us to his parents house. It took at least an hour for us to get there. Soon as we get there my heart starts pounding. He then held my hand. Baby its gonna be fine they will love you I promise, he said looking into my eyes. And with that my heart slowed down. I felt safe, not scared at all. I then got out the limo and saw Janet. Hey Apple head, janet says running up to him to hug him. Hey wassup dunk. He says chuckling. Oh and who's this pretty young thang? She says eyeing me smiling. Janet this is my girlfriend Ashanti.
Ashanti this is janet my little sister. He says introducing me to her. Mike I think she knows who I am, anyway hi Ashanti. Hi janet, I say a bit nervous. You must be really lucky to have Michael. I know he loves you. She says smiling. Yeah and I love him to, I say holding his hand. Hey lets go in and meet the rest of the family shall we, Michael said walking us to the house.