Chapter ~ 4

Name : Wu Yi fan (aka) Kris Background: park Chanyeol's twin Brother

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name : Wu Yi fan (aka) Kris
Background: park Chanyeol's twin Brother. Also work in cafe.

Baekhyun's pov

"tell her to stop asking men to sleep with her" his words .... sound useless and rude though.... i dont wan to accept this as truth... taeyeon is innocent... she is not that kind of person... that guy probably talking nonsense ...

i take out my phone and ring to her

"hello... aww... taeyeon shi"

"nice timing... i was going to phone u too.."

"oh..really? haha.. good... shall we meet up?"

"ok"

"i will pick u up at your house at 6"

"ok.."she say

"se..." she hung up the call..

i don't know what she is going to say... may be she was drunk that night and made mistake... ahh...that is... she was just drunk... and i bet she is going to apologise me.. i understand now..

i can't wait to meet her..

.........................

as we said.. i pick her up at her house..

"where do u want to go? where do u want to eat?"

"just somewhere quite.. we are just going to talk" she say..

"aww.. imm..."

i then start driving... atmosphere inside car is so quite and cold..

"taeyeon shi.. what have u been doing these days? are u having fun? my mom wants to see u a lot... why not come and visit us?"

"stop the car..." she say..

"w..wae?"

"i said stop!" i then stop the car..

"taeyeon shi?"

"taeyeon shi..taeyeon shi.... stop calling me... i am sick of your voice"

"w...why are u acting like this?"

"u still don't get this?"

"yeah..i don't... why did u changed so much?"

"people changed byun baekhyun... i am not a teenager like i was in my childhood... i have changed...as i told u that night... i don't want to marry u and live a boring life...and i prefer to live free life... going out with many boys who know how to have fun.. i don't need luxury "

"i ... i can change for u... what do i need to do not to bore u... just tell me...i will..."

"no matter how u try to change... u are still byun baekhyun... the only heir of Byun group... u can't have fun even u want to.. because everyone will be watching u.. and our marriage will be just in business term... with no love"