2. priority | 영현

YoungK is now your two-year boyfriend. Him being an idol isn't that easy. You only meet once a month, or twice if he's not that busy.

You brushed your hair and tied it on a bun. Looking at the mirror, you still don't know if you're satisfied with your look. You wore white v-neck shirt and ripped jeans topped with long-sleeved knee-level black and blue checkered polo, which is YoungK's. He left it when he had overnight in your house.

Since it's Sunday, you're going to meet him at his dorm. You prepared the cookies you baked and buljajjang you cooked for him and for his band mates before heading to his dorm. You glanced at the mirror one last time and left.

After ten minutes of travel, you reached his dorm. You fixed yourself first before knocking at the door.

"Hey," Sungjin said as he saw you. He let you in and you saw Jae and Junhyeok watching the television. "Long time no see," you said smiling at them. "We missed you noona," Dowoon said helping you with the snacks you're holding. You messed his hair and he just laughed.

You prepared the snacks you cooked for them with Dowoon's help and went to the living room where Jae, Junhyeok and Sungjin are.

"So, you're having your comeback this month oppa?" you asked, putting the snacks on the table. "Yup. Please look forward to it," Jae answered.

"Anyway, thank you for the snacks you brought today. We usually eat instant noodles nowadays, so it's nice we have to eat real food," Sungjin said, laughing. You smiled at him. You looked upstairs, wandering why Younghyun is not here. He usually approaches you first when you arrive. You sighed in disappointment.

"By the way, where's Wonpil?" you asked. Wonpil is as your age so you don't call him oppa. "He's upstairs, he's probably sleeping. He cleaned our dorm yesterday," Junhyeok answered. "If you're finding YoungK, he's at his room," Junhyeok added. You just nodded and looked upstairs again.

Well, you actually came for YoungK. You miss him and you badly want to see him. Finally, you made up your mind. "Just eat here. I'll just see Younghyun oppa," you said. You went to his room, holding a plateful of cookies and a glass of milk. "Knock knock," you said humorously as you entered his room.

Unfortunately, he didn't hear nor notice you.

Crumpled papers were scattered in his room. He's sitting infront of his desk facing his laptop, headphones plugged in. His guitar is placed on his lap and he's holding a pencil.

You sighed. Of course he didn't notice you because he's totally focused on composing.

You placed the plate of cookes and glass of milk on the paper he's writing on. He looked up with annoyance in his face but when he saw it was you, he smiled and put his guitar aside. Maybe he was thinking it was one of his band mates trying to disturb him. He hugged you tightly and kissed the top of your head. "You're here?"

You pulled away from the hug and looked up to him. "Actually, I was here thirty minutes ago," you mocked with disappointment. He cupped your face and leaned he's forehead on yours. "I'm sorry. I forgot."

He let go and sitted again facing his laptop.

"Just give me thirty minutes," he said without looking at you. You let out a faint sigh which you know he wouldn't hear since his earphones are plugged in again.

You removed the polo you're wearing and lied in his bed. You made yourself busy playing games on your phone.

Well, he just needed thirty minutes then you'll have time with each other.

After losing several times on the game and ending up making yourself annoyed, you looked at him. He's attention totally concentrated on composing. You looked at your watch and almost an hour have passed.