❝ OO5 ❞

"Doyoung, here."

You placed a cup of americano on the table while fixing your eyes on the television, tried to recognize the movie that your boyfriend currently paying his attention to. Doyoung decided to spend another day with you because both of you and him didn't have any class for that day so why not, right?

"Ugh, I hate movies with a sad ending so much." You commented and sat beside Doyoung as you realized the main actor in the movie was about to dramatically die and a lot of another actor started to cry with her.

Doyoung intertwined his fingers with yours and rest his head on yours.

"Not every movie has a good and happy ending. You need to understand that, love." He replied. You however squeezed your eyes after seeing the main character on the television started to heal and basically was alive again.

"Look, she is alive again. A sad plot can also lead to a better one." Doyoung slipped out another comment and you obviously aren't having it.

"And you need to know, one of us will go first and leave the other one all alone here. If I go first, please find another man to replace me."

You slapped Doyoung's arm, didn't like his two last sentences at all.

"Don't say something like that. I hate it. You know that I will love you forever, Doyoung."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━