My Love

Dedicated to someone special to my heart ❤❤❤

Y/B --> your boyfriend

Today was your boyfriend, Y/B and your 10th anniversary.. Epic right!!

So you wanted it to be fabulous!!! Which you planned every well! Tonight you were going to One Direction concert and luckily Harry Styles was your big bro :)

Harry gave you and Y/B VIP tickets plus tickets for front rows!! So let's grab that opportunity!!

The concert was said to start at 8 pm sharp so you started to get ready immediately in the mean time Y/B arrived home.

At 7:20 pm when Y/B returned from work, you were watching Celebrity news!! When you saw him firstly, you jumped on him and kissed passionately while he was kissing you back. It was so perfect!!! Your lips were both moving in sync which was amazingly splendid.

After you both pulled away, he went to refresh himself and get changed. In the mean time, you phoned your bro to check if everything was in place. After 10 min, he got down so then you both departed to the destination.

-- after 20 min --

You finally arrived at your desired destination. You both got our of the car, intertwined your hands and headed inside. After paying the tickets, buying coke, you went to your places. Of course, on your way to your seats people were all cheering for you and Y/B.

Finally the show started. The boys of 1D made their appearances which made the crowd went wild. Then they started performing!!!!

It was so awesome like oh my god!!!

Arriving at the end, Harry just said

- guys my sister Y/N is going to do something for her boyfriend and also a big round of applause as today it is their 10th year anniversary!!

You could tell Y/B was surprised!!

You walked on stage,hugged all the 5 boys of 1D and then said in the mic

- this is for my love Y/B!!

People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young too know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk talk talking about

Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine boy!!!

Ohhh

They don't about the things we do
They don't know about the I Love you's
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us