VocaCity

VocaCity-a city were lots of people come together to learn the true art of music.

Rin Kagami's P.O.V.
Ah...another day at VocaCity.It's a weekend,that's why I have free time today.I went outside for some fresh air.

I'm Kagami Rin!And I'm a resident at VocaCity!VocaCity is a place where people go to learn the true art of music.I just moved 2 years ago.I love oranges!And also,I'm a member of the legendary singing group:Vocaloid!Vocaloid has different units.For example...I belong to the "Kagamine Twins".Which my partner is Len Kagaine.He looks like me...but a boy.But we're not actually twins.We're not lovers either.We're just friends!

We have no work today...it's Saturday!And on Monday....I will do a music video with Len from our song:Butterfly on your right shoulder.

So I basically just go to my favorite cafe...VoCaf'e.

I opened the door and went to the counter to order a slice of orange cake and a chocolate milkshake.

I took my order then went to a seat.But before I could sit,I saw .....Len.

Len was on the door of the cafe.And he entered the cafe.

"Oh hi...Len!"I waved hello.

"Hi!Rinny~!"he just said what again?Rinny is what he calls me but I already told him that he should stop calling me that.But...still no use.

"Can I sit together with you?"he asked..pointing the seat that I will sit on.

"Um..sure."I said.

Then,Len went to the counter then ordered something.I couldn't hear it..it's too far away.Then he took his order then went to where I was sitting on...but on the opposite direction.

"Sigh!"I said as I took a bite of my orange cake.

"What are you sighing for?"he asked me with a confused look.

"Because...we are doing another music video."I said as I took a sip from my chocolate milkshake.

"I'm tired you know?"Len said as he took a sip from his banana milkshake.

"Is that a ponytail I see?"I asked pointing at the ponytail thing.He usually just have hair let go.

"Yeah."he said.

"Well..it kinda suits you,you know!"I said as I sipped my milkshake.

"You really like oranges do you?"Len asked.

"Of course I do!What about you?You really like bananas!"I shot back.

Then,we burst out laughter.

Author's Note
Sorry if it's super short!

Well anyways..

Vote!And Comment!

Bye,bye!