Talk before marriage (JJ/Reid one shot)

The talk before Marriage(one shot:JJ and Reid)

JJ is giggling as her friends Penelope and Emily walk away.Theres a knock on the door."Come in"She says as her co worker/best friend spencer Reid opens the door."Hey spence"She says straightening out her dress."Im happy for you JJ I hope you'll be happy with will"He says with a sad expression.He reaches out to shake her dainty hand but she sighs,she knows what this is about.Why he has a sad expression,why he's slouching.She knows why.

"Spence"She sighs.

"I'm not a stranger"She puts her arms around his waist and hugs him tight.

"JJ you can't hug me like that anymore"He says moving her hands above his waist instead of below.

"What-what do you mean"

"Jennifer your getting married in less than 10.7 minutes"

"Spence Im sorry if I'm hurting you but I love will"

"I-"

"And you but I'm marrying will"

"So you love him more than me?"

"no spence that's not what I'm saying"

That isn't what shes saying.She does love will and spencer equal but shes marrying will right now.She can't just pick spencer right when shes about to become wills future wife.She didn't mean for there talk to go like this.She didn't want to bring up her love for spencer Reid.But she knows she can't deny it.Once she looks into those chocolate brown eyes she gets lost.But she doesn't want to leave will...she can't hurt him.Besides she has a son with him.If she didn't maybe she and spencer would be together.Shes not saying shes just with will because of Henry.And shes not saying she regrets having Henry!She loves Him to death and is glad she brought him into this world.What shes saying is if she didnt have Henry maybe things would be a little bit different.Maybe she wouldn't be walking down the aisle soon.

"What are you saying"

"I'm saying"She lays a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I'm saying ill always love you and will"

"why can't you just pick one of us"

"Spencer Its not that easy I can't just pick up and leave will we have Henry"

"I know jayge"

"But maybe if things don't work between will-"

"Jennifer...a-are you saying I'm your second choice!"

"NO NEVER!Can can you just forgive me"

"its gonna be hard"

"I know"She says wiping away his tear.And then picking up her bouquet.

"Your wedding is starting in less than 4 minutes"

"since I'm getting married I want you to remember something"

*Flashback*

A normal BAU day where JJ is sitting reading a gruesome file that came upon her desk.Hmmm.She takes the other file and puts the two side by side.She can't decide.Maybe she needs some help."Reid!"She shouts.After 12 seconds the young genius comes through the door."What is it"He says straightening his glasses."Come over here"She says.He walks over to her desk and looks at the two files.

"The Texas one"

"Thanks Doctor its always nice having you around"

"not everyone thinks that"

"I do"

The media Liason never thought she would fall for such a nerd like spencer Reid.But his awkwardness made him to die for.His nerdy glasses made his chocolate colored eyes pop and his personality was the most adorablist.She reached over and grabbed the collar of his shirt and began kissing him.

"JJ what are you doing"

"Kissing you what does it look like"

"I know that but why?"He asks.

She could tell he was confused.But she could see some thing falling out of his jean pocket.She reached and pulled the letter out.The letter gideon left him before he quit and never to return.

"How many times have you read this?"

"I dunno I lost track"

"Spencer this isn't your fault"

"I know"

"Then why have you read this so many times"

"I miss him"

"We all do"

He sighs and sits down on the small chair in her office."You know I love you"He says.She was shocked.She never heard that come out of a mason mouth no matter how many men shes been with."I love you too"

They've known each other for so long that she developed a love to the young genius.But she wasn't ready to be in A relationship.

"Reid I'm sorry I I love you too"

"Why is that a bad thing"He asks while he pushes the glasses up.

"I'm not ready for a relationship just yet"

"Oh...."

"But ill always love you"

"Ill always love you too"

"How about....we have a secret code"

"That sounds pretty childish don't ya think"

"No.Everytime I call you......spence!That really means that I'm saying I love you...deal?"

"Deal...I should get going bye JJ"

"Bye spence"She says.Which makes him smile.

*Reality*

"I I totally forgot about that"He answers honestly.She smiles..smiles a sad smile."So even after you met will...you always told me you loved me"He asks."I figured you forgot even IF you have a eidetic memory but I still wanted to call you spence...so how about I keep calling you spence...deal?"She says with tears ready to spill.To be honest she wonders Why she ACTUALLY turned him down that day.She wished for a While that they started being boyfriend/girlfriend but it was too late...so she thought anyway.But today she wanted to renew the deal so she wanted him to know that she still and will always love Spencer Reid....even after she marries will."Deal"He says hugging her."Uh your wedding is starting in 73 second you better hurry"He says.She gives him another sad smile and then before she leaves the room she kisses his cheek."Bye spence"She says and then closes the door."I love you too JJ"