Chapter 14: Forget It, I Love You

Jasmine POV:

              I feel like i'm stressing more than I usually do. I don't know where I am, or who I am. It's ridiculous. Princeton and his friend have reached some levels that have me going crazy. It's been 2 weeks now. He confessed everything to me just last week Thursday. I asked him why he was so distant from me. It was because of her. It was their affair. Why? Why to me? He was the shadow of my life. Why me? And her, we used to be cool. And she's having an affair with my boyfriend? Why to me? That's a slap in the face. A stab in the back. And these two, they have been smiling in my face as if nothing was going on between them. But me, i'm madly in love with the boy, that I can't seem to be mad at him. I know his heart, he wouldn't intentionally do that to me. She must've had something to do with it. It wasn't him. It was her. I'm crying now. Just stressing the shit out of myself. "Stop crying." I heard his voice behind me. I wiped my eyes and tried to make as if I wasn't just crying. "I can see your eyes. You're not fooling me." He said seriously. He came over to me and pulled me into his arms. I couldn't stop crying. Just having him with me like this drives me crazier. I still can't believe he's been messing with my EX friend! And I don't even know if it's still going on. "Stop crying.. Babe, I love you. Please, don't cry. She's lost all that she has for me because I sort of walked away when her friend was trying to talk to us both. I want you and only you." He made no sense. But I understood it. "You want me to prove it to you, don't you?" I nodded slowly letting the last tear drop out of my eye. His face slowly got closer to mine and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips kiss mine. I pushed him back and pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked frowning. "I don't want you kissing me if I don't even know where we stand.. I don't want us doing anything until you're sure of everything. Until you're sure of me." He looked down and back up at me. I was looking into his eyes and he slightly smiled. "You gotta stop doing that. Really." "What?" "Your eyes. The way you're looking at me." He put my hand on his heart and I felt it beating fast. It got faster and faster. "That can't be because of me." I said smiling a little. He looked down and kept smiling. "It is." I frowned. "Does it beat like that with her?" "No. Not even a little bit. Just with you." He answered lifting my chin and kissing me again. I believed him in everything he said. "Promise me you won't leave." "I'll try to promise but- *gco*" "Jacob, promise me you won't leave." "I promise." I let him love me as the skies got darker. And in the morning, he was gone.

Princeton POV:

        I came to fix things with Sam. I need her to relax a little. She's been secretly throwing shots at Jasmine and it's childish. I got to her house and knocked on her door. My head hurts. She opened the door and her eyes were red when she looked at me. "What?" She snapped. "I gotta talk to you." I told her. She let me in and we sat on the couch. "Why didn't you tell her that we're in a relationship?" She asked me. I sighed heavily. "We've been talking for years and now this shit comes up? What do you have with her?" She added. "Look, don't talk about her like that. She's no where near inferior to you." "I don't have anything against her, i'm just upset that you've been around us both. What is it that you want?" "I don't know." "Well if you don't know, I don't know either." I'm mentally confused. Jasmine's a great girl. So is Sam. I mean, me and Sam haven't kissed at all since a while back. Like a long ass while back. I've done way more with Jasmine. But still, I know I agreed to be with Jasmine, but it's like with her, it's almost like no one exists. I started this shit. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Jasmine. It seemed like a preview to a long ass paragraph. Sam sucked her teeth, got up and walked away. "Wait." "Deal with her." Shit.