Epilogue

2 and a half years later

--------------------------------------

"I'm home" Luke called into the living area.

"Hey" I walked over to him and hugged him before going back into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked, following me.

"Baking. I had a craving for brownies"

"All you've craved for the last month is brownies"

"Sorry for being pregnant"

"How's the little one been today?" He said, resting his hands on my bump.

"Energetic. He hasn't stopped kicking"

"Not much longer till you see the world, little one" He whispered before lifting my top up and pressing a kiss to my large stomach.

"How was work?" I asked him as he pulled my top back down and leaned against the counter.

"Alright. We have to work with this new artist and he's a dick"

"So you keep telling me"

"He hates every song idea and every lyric and I don't know how much longer I can do it. I'm so tempted to demand I go on paternity leave"

"Then you can spend all day with your hormonal and sensitive girlfriend"

"Maybe I'll stay at work"

"Shut up" I nudged him. "Can we get pizza for dinner? I don't want to cook"

"Me neither. I'll order one"

"Large deep pan with half pepperoni and half ham and pineapple"

"I know, I know" He said chuckling to himself as he unlocked his phone. "Wait, didn't we invite Calum and Becky over tonight?"

"Fuck, we did. Order two large pizzas, one pepperoni and the other fajita chicken"

"Don't you want ham and pineapple?"

"Order three small ones then" I snapped. He nodded before holding the phone up to his ear. Once he was done I turned back to him. "I'm sorry for snapping. I'm just so stressed out over the little things as well as the big things. Everything's adding up"

"I know, baby" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We haven't even started sorting out his room"

"I'll sort it all"

"Luke-"

"I know, that's all I ever say. But I promise I'll sort it"

"You better" I mumbled before pulling the brownies out of the oven.

***

"So why are we here?" Becky asked as she took a slice of pizza from the box.

"We have a couple of things to tell you" Luke said. I shot him a confused look, only knowing of one thing we had to tell them.

"Which is?"

"We decided that you two should be the godparents" I told Becky and Calum.

"Seriously?" B asked.

"Who else would it be?" I said as she hugged me.

"You trust me with your child?" Calum asked.

"We trust you guys together" Luke joked. "Anyway, Calum and I have been working on something along with Mike and Ash that we want to show you, especially you, Mads" I assumed it was just a song but Luke stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he guided me through to the hallway where the two bedrooms were located either side. He opened the door to the baby's room and I gasped as I saw the now decorated room.

"Luke, this is amazing"

"You like it?"

"I love it. Thank you" I hugged him and pecked his lips before turning to Calum. "Thank you to you too" I said and hugged him.

"You guys can decorate our kids room when it comes round to it" Becky said. Luke took my hand pulling me further into the room.

"I love the lights and the art and the toys and the chests. It's better than I could've ever imagined. It's perfect"

"I even found this when I was shopping a couple of months back" He pointed at a black and white cushion in the corner. I read it and recognised the words to be lyrics from 'Formation' by Beyonce. "Just to remind you of how amazing you are and the very beginnings of our relationship"

"How did you manage all this without me noticing?"

"Becky was a lot of help and so was Mia with distracting you. I knew you would keep putting this room off so I just kept telling you I'd handle it. You just thought I hadn't started yet"

"I love you so fucking much"

"I love you too and I love you" He kissed me before pressing a kiss to my stomach.