Lucky Cupcake

He's not COOL, he's not COOLER he's THE COOLEST. He's Sakamoto, haven't you heard?
Sakamoto walked down the hall, his perfectly polished black shoes clicked rhythmically on the polished floor which he had recently volunteered to polish at 4 in the morning before he looked after homeless people with pets. His COOL glasses shone in the light, illuminating his facial features.
I walked behind him as he sat down on his desk. I leaned against it and cleared my throat.
"H-hey Sakamoto."
I stuttered nervously trying to look,by twirling one of my ponytails (but Sakamoto would always surpass me with his COOLNESS).
Sakamoto ran his fingers through his soft dark locks and and turned his head towards me, his glasses reflecting his COOLness onto his bland desk.
"Goodmorning Kana-chan." He said COOLY looking dead in the eye with his deep grey eyes.
"I ummmm brought you some cupcakes." I said fumbling through my bag to present him with one box of freshly made, blue iced cupcakes.
"Hmmm thanks Kana-chan, they look tasty."
My face went hot. "Really y-you think, I mean they were easy to make i-if you want to come to my house one day I could show you?"
"Thanks for the offer, but I'm okay." He replied.
I extended the box of cupcakes towards him and tripped, the cupcakes slipped out of my hands.
"Special move, cupcake rescue." Sakamoto shouted balancing the box of cupcakes perfectly on his fore-finger.
"Sakamoto! How did you do that?" I gasped
He looked at me and in a swift movement grabbed a cupcake and began to unwrap it.
I stated at him, at this time most students were in their seats ready for class, but I stayed watching.
Sakamoto brought the iced goodness to his lips,his tongue licked it and he took a bite of the sugary delight.
I wanted to ask if he was enjoying it but I was stuck in a trance.
"Kana!!! Get in your seat." Shouted the Senpi.
I rushed to my chair not wanting any trouble.
I turned to see Sakamoto enjoying the cupcake.
Lucky Cupcake.