|4|

"Th-thank y-you Pat-rick." Michael stuttered out as Patrick was helping him get the last remains of food of his pink sweatshirt.
"Don't sweat it. I did it because I felt bad seeing you on the floor and I hate Pete Wentz."
"S-same here."

After the boy in the fedora finished cleaning the lilac haired boy up, they made their way outside to finish their lunch.

The day has finally come to an end for Michael, which he was grateful for.
He had texted Ashton that he won't be coming early to his house because of tutoring with Mr. Hemmings.

The lilac haired boy had arrived at Mr. Hemmings class room and sat down at the desk in the front.

"Welcome Michael." Mr. Hemmings said as he approached his desk and sat down.

"He-hello." Michael replied back.

"Are you ready for your tutoring?" The blonde had asked.

The lilac haired boy nodded as he took out his science text book and turned the page to the lesson they have been learning about.

"So Michael, where did we leave off?" asked the blonde teacher.

"Cells." replied the younger boy.

"Easy." stated Mr. Hemmings as he pulled p a chair in front of Michael's desk, sitting down facing the lilac haired boy.

Mr. Hemmings began explaining the lesson to the young boy, but all Michael could do was get lost in those beautiful blue eyes.

Mr. Hemmings stopped talking and starred right back at Michael.

"M-mr. Hemmings-"
"Call me Luke."
"L-Luke I-I don't get it."

Mr. Hemmings or Luke, closed Michael's science and book and just started longer at him.

He looked down at Michael's pretty pink lips and then back at his beautiful green eyes.

Michael doing the same.

Luke bit his lip ring and leaned in, Michael leaving in as well.

Their noses were only inches apart, until Luke decided closing the small gap by pressing their lips together.