62 - The Only Reason

Luke's POV

Ever since me and Maya broke up, Calum's been extremely cranky. It's weird. Me and MAYA broke up. It had nothing to do with him. Why's he so upset? "Okay Calum why are you so freaking cranky?"

He turns around, "About time you freaking asked."

"Well I'm sorry I've been upset that I ended my relationship with my girlfriend." I scoff. He's so annoying right now.

"Ditto," he makes an annoyed face.

"You didn't break up with Dali," I roll my eyes.

"Ohhh yes, yes I did actually and it was just great. Wonderful!" He says sarcastically.

I raise my eyebrows, "Seriously?"

"No Luke, I fake broke up with her. Surprise."

I again roll my eyes, "Why would you leave her?"

"Because she... She said if she had a guy friend close as Aaron and Maya she wouldn't ditch him either...." He stands there awkwardly.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Why were you talking about us?"

"Remember? Last week I went to talk sense into Maya.."

"Right. But that's so stupid."

"That's why you broke up with Maya..."

I run my hands through my hair and close my eyes for a second, "I meant breaking up because of us."

"We didn't.... Did we..?"

"If me and Maya hadn't, neither would you. It's stupid. Plus, Dali wouldn't ever cheat on you."

"And why would Maya be more likely to than her?"

I look down confused. I never really thought of her being able to ever cheat. "Um... I don't know. She's sad?"

"I don't know."

I keep thinking. "M-maybe she wouldn't cheat."

"What are you saying?"

I lean on to the counter and put my face in my palms. "I was wrong. She wouldn't cheat."

He punches my jaw.

"Calum! What the heck!" I quickly put my hand on the spot he punched me.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! ALL OF IT!"

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?! I DIDNT MAKE YOU BREAK UP WITH HER! I WAS JUST STUPID AND JEALOUS!"

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!"

I stare at him and shake my head, "I freaking hate you."

"What did I do?!"

I clench my fist and punch the counter before punching him in the jaw, "Stop punching me every time you're confused." I turn and sit on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"OW!"

I pick up my phone and see lots of Twitter notifications. There's a link to a video. I see a video of Maya and Aaron. "Calum have you seen this?" I show him my phone and rub my jaw.

He squints, "What is that?"

"A video of Maya and Aaron a fan took I guess." I stare at my phone screen.

"Okay..."

"Should I watch it?"

"We'll do you wanna see what's she's been up to?"

"Of course I do. I love her."

"Wha- dude...."

"What?"