The Mystery Ninja Hidden In The Leaf ~ Pt 1

You stared up at the gates infront of you. Your H/L H/C hair flowed with the steady breeze that was blowing in from the east. You sighed, remembering your beloved memories with this village hidden in the leaves. Taking a few paces backwards, you thought to yourself;

"Would anyone remember me?"

"Would anyone care?"

Shaking your head, you ran towards the gate. Pulling back your arm, you punched through the gate. As your fist smashed into the gate, it shattered around you.

"Woops." You said, shaking your fist. You cracked your knuckles. Carefully, you stepped over the debris you caused. As soon as you looked up, you were greeted with 3 shinobi ninja surrounding you, all with kunai in their hand, ready to attack.

"Who are you and what are you doing in the village?" The masked, grey haired ninja looked down at you as you stood their in silence. H-he doesnt remember? 

"What a pleasant welcoming. I see you havent changed, Kaki" You looked at him, your piercing E/C eyes narrowing. You placed a hand on your hip, leaning your body sideways.

KAKASHI'S POV

I narrowed my eyes. Only one person calls me that... No, it cant be... Can it? I looked down into the mysterious strangers eyes. 

"Y-Y/N?" I choked out. I couldnt believe it... She's back?

YOUR POV

"Y-Y/N" Kakashi said, slightly stuttering as he lowered the kunai in his hand. You reach up and pull down your white mask covering your mouth. You grinned widely at the stunned ninja.

"What is it? Surprised?" You stated, sighing. "Well, at least someone remembers who I am-"

He cut you off, mid sentence. You were lifted up into the air, two strong hands clasping round your waist, Kakashi doing his signature closed-eye smile. Bringing you down, he pulled you close, squeezing you tightly.

"Kaki" You gasped for air. "I... Cant... Breathe"

"Woops. Sorry Y/N! Guess I dont know my own strength." He nervously chuckled, releasing you and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. Sighing, you walked through the barrier of people that had gathered around. You span round happily.

"Its good to be home."

[Sorry if its bad, I just wanted to try out writing. I hope you like it and I hope to continue this. Hope you have a good day/night/whenever your reading this XD]